Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

• 2 weeks later...

Fast & Furious X is an American action movie directed by Louis Leterrier and written by Justin Lin, Zach Dean and Dan Mazo, the sequel to Fast & Furious 9. This is one of my favorite films, I love speed cars and Vin Diesel! By the way, I always watch movies without viruses and one of the very first ones using Soap2Day. On the official website of Soap 2 Day, you can watch movies, series, reality shows and recordings of sports events such as UFC, WWE and others. To make it easier to navigate through extensive updates, our website team has created numerous selections, including the Best Movies of 2023, Best TV Shows of 2023, Best Movies of All Genres, All Movies nominated for an Oscar 2023 years" and many others.

Didn't like it. Unlikeable characters (I cared for no one), disappointing performances (Margot was decent at best, Pitt was the standout for me), boring overlong story, unnecessary disgusting moments. If this movie was entended to make people go back to the cinemas it failed highly in my book lol

co9hqT7dvljyjZht06uVrFPMDiX.jpg

I would like to ask you about any television series or film related to treatment that you have seen and liked. The last thing I found here  https://ww8.soap2day.day/ is a movie called Narcosis. Clay Beresford is forced to go under the knife. However, during a heart operation, he suddenly regains consciousness. Paralyzed, unable to move an arm or leg, he nevertheless feels every touch of the scalpel to his flesh.

21 hours ago, zazajoj said:

I would like to ask you about any television series or film related to treatment that you have seen and liked. The last thing I found here  https://ww8.soap2day.day/ is a movie called Narcosis. Clay Beresford is forced to go under the knife. However, during a heart operation, he suddenly regains consciousness. Paralyzed, unable to move an arm or leg, he nevertheless feels every touch of the scalpel to his flesh.

I try to put my opinion because I am Spanish and not Afganistan woman. One of my favorite is "Kill Bill", a woman Who a group of bad people try to kill but she doesn her revenge.

Another one, "50 shades" Trilogy and "Boogie nights". "Thelma & Louise" too, and " Sleepers in Seattle".