Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

9. post-187-0-1446057251-86019_thumb.png Tekkon kinkur”to (Michael Arias, 2006) :: 8.6

10. post-187-0-1446057251-87394_thumb.png Children of Men (Alfonso Cuarón, 2006) :: 8.0

11. post-187-0-1446057251-91116_thumb.png The House of the Devil (Ti West, 2009) :: 7.5 (this movie felt sooo authentically 70s, pretty cool)

12. post-187-0-1446057251-93653_thumb.png Adaptation. (Spike Jonze, 2002) :: 7.6 (I hate Nicholas Cage, and 2 hrs of two of him was painful to watch :laugh:)

pardon my laziness, but copying this is much easier than typing stuff :p

and yes im watching too many movies :mellow:

American Beauty

Twilight-I knew I shouldn't expect much from it, as it got bad reviews, but I didn't expect it to be THAT bad :| but I just wanted to watch it to see if I get this hype.... and I don't... I don't think there even was any chemistry between Rob and Krist :blink: but at least there were a few scenes where I could laugh :| :laugh:

Fried Green Tomatoes is very good :yes:

:)

Oh and now I remember I should add one more to my list of recently watched movies:

"Top Gun"

Top Gun is awesome (Y)

Meat Loaf: To Hell and Back (8.3/10)

If this was about anyone else then meatloaf, i might not watch. But because it's about meatloaf, i had to watch

Flight plan

Rush Hour 3

How was the first bit of that movie ML?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail :ninja:

It was nice, I really can't wait to watch the rest...I feel so sorry about michael :(

with ashley tisdale? it's boring :sleep:

half of blind side-gonna try watch the rest tomorrow :pinch:

its this one here (link)

OH, I don't know about this one. I thought you meant the one with ashley tisdale