Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

stunning as always! thanks for all the hard work u do here chris!

i must admit, the Hilfiger campaign is not my favourite, maybe because it's so prim and proper, if you know what i mean. i like my AC nice and scruffy! lol.

you're welcome, kerensa!! :hug: ....i also :laugh: LOVE my AC all rugged and scruffy...i must admit, the TH ones from last year when they went on location at Monument Valley was breathtaking...that pic above with the girl was taken then....the clothes were nice and comfy looking...but the pics they used on the UK site i posted above? well i must admit the clothes weren't all that, if ya know what i mean :whistle: but AC MADE it work...i mean, who buys plaid pants nowadays :yuckky: i'll keep my eyes open for NEW AC stuff!! btw, LOVE your new WC avie!! :thumbsup:

thanks coop. i thought i'd have a Will avie seeing as i have a BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL AC sig!! :flower:

i thought it was only fair! plus, the fact that the pic is simply irresistable helps too. i love black and white photos of Will. and of AC for that matter, but WC just seems to have more black and white shots.

thanks coop. i thought i'd have a Will avie seeing as i have a BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL AC sig!! :flower:

i thought it was only fair! plus, the fact that the pic is simply irresistable helps too. i love black and white photos of Will. and of AC for that matter, but WC just seems to have more black and white shots.

well i'm glad i could indirectly help you, chris! lol. it would definitely be an amazing folder though, seeing as AC seems to have so few black and white pics. it would be like a folder of little gems! lol. ill def check it out once its complete.

YAY!!!! somebody uploaded AC's casting video from Louisa to youtube :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: turn up the volume really loudly when u watch this cuz u can hear people talking in the background, and at one point when AC's on his back (which, btw, is an excellent position for him :drool: ), those people start laughing and AC smiles at whatever they were saying....well whatever they said, it doesnt matter cuz we got to see AC smile and THAT'S what matters!!! :wub: :heart:

WOW... ITS SO AWKWARD HAVING PPL LAUGHING WHILE TAKING UR PHOTOGRAPH MAN BUT HE MAKE IT LIKE EFFORTLESS N COOL HAHAHA

THANKS FOR SHARING THE VID :laugh:

:yes: ABSOLUTELY!! not to mention, being taken in your underwear :drool: ...but i guess if u have a body like AC, you wouldn't mind being taken in your underwear....you'd JUMP at the chance and want to SHOW OFF a body like that....gorgeous!!! .but glad u liked the vid and i was more than happy to share it!! :hug:

Found this on the PMA website under their "news" section for the month of July/August....now for those who are HUGE AC fans, you all know that these pics were used for the GAP campaign last fall/winter....could AC be shooting a new GAP campaign for this fall/winter, and they just don't have the new pics available yet? let's hope so!!! :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

post-16544-0-1446120868-49429_thumb.jpg

OMG i saw that film right after i became a fan of AC's and i totally cracked up after watching it....oh it's def all about that "British charm" that makes them so yummy (ok that was a cheesy word lol)....it'll def be hilarious if AC and WC exchange quotes backstage lol....hmmmm i def can see WC doing that as he seems more of a jokester, but AC's more reserved (when he's not around WC that is lol)....remember this pic? i can def picture a lot of joking-around between them that day :laugh:

post-21045-0-1446120869-58015_thumb.jpg

:laugh: That's so cute if they do such a thing! So from what I've somewhat read so far these two are besties right? That is pure ecstasy!

Thanks for the picture btw, they look as if they were having a great time! ;)

OMG i saw that film right after i became a fan of AC's and i totally cracked up after watching it....oh it's def all about that "British charm" that makes them so yummy (ok that was a cheesy word lol)....it'll def be hilarious if AC and WC exchange quotes backstage lol....hmmmm i def can see WC doing that as he seems more of a jokester, but AC's more reserved (when he's not around WC that is lol)....remember this pic? i can def picture a lot of joking-around between them that day :laugh:

post-16544-0-1446120870-64796_thumb.jpg

:laugh: That's so cute if they do such a thing! So from what I've somewhat read so far these two are besties right? That is pure ecstasy!

Thanks for the picture btw, they look as if they were having a great time! ;)

hey Bunny, you're welcome!! and yep, they're the best of buds, whether they're modeling or not.....and btw, welcome to BZ!! nice to see a new member here and at AC's thread too!! :hug: