Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

I'm sure a lot of you have heard about this already...there's a 10th anniversary edition issue of Upstreet magazine (number 69) that features Will Chalker on the cover...Andrew, along with a slew of other HOT male models will be featured in this exciting issue...the WHOLE issue will feature pics of all the models listed on the fashion spot link provided below...the list is in order of appearance in the magazine....wow, what an AWESOME list!! there are one or two pics of each model listed....as far as i know, this mag seems to be hard to find in the USA cuz it's only available in europe right now....i'm going to try to see if i can get a copy online (ebay or the upstreet site itself) or go to a bookseller that sells internation mags....i'll keep my eyes open...if any of our international friends already have a copy, feel free to upload the Andrew pics here....can't wait to see them!! as far as i know, they're studio pics, but as far as how old these pics are and when they were taken, i'm not sure...would be great if they were just taken for this anniversary issue!!!

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f78/u...uyou-65175.html

http://www.upstreet-magazine.co.uk/

thanks again cooperishot!

look there's danny too! :wub:

they look like gangsters, don't you think? lov it!

Hey Joana, i was just wondering how is your yahoo group coming along? i'm actually a member there, and i haven't heard anything lately there...i actually found out about your group from this thread!! :clap:

Hey Joana, i was just wondering how is your yahoo group coming along? i'm actually a member there, and i haven't heard anything lately there...i actually found out about your group from this thread!! :clap:

I'm sure a lot of you have heard about this already...there's a 10th anniversary edition issue of Upstreet magazine (number 69) that features Will Chalker on the cover...Andrew, along with a slew of other HOT male models will be featured in this exciting issue...the WHOLE issue will feature pics of all the models listed on the fashion spot link provided below...the list is in order of appearance in the magazine....wow, what an AWESOME list!! there are one or two pics of each model listed....as far as i know, this mag seems to be hard to find in the USA cuz it's only available in europe right now....i'm going to try to see if i can get a copy online (ebay or the upstreet site itself) or go to a bookseller that sells internation mags....i'll keep my eyes open...if any of our international friends already have a copy, feel free to upload the Andrew pics here....can't wait to see them!! as far as i know, they're studio pics, but as far as how old these pics are and when they were taken, i'm not sure...would be great if they were just taken for this anniversary issue!!!

i really don't have much time to upload the group... you know i feel sad about why other members don't participate in the group, by uploading photos or posting messages. it's hard for just one person to keep up the group. maybe i'll close the group if no one participate.

btw thanks for all the screenshots and for the info about UP magazine. Will looks amazing on the cover! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Well i rang Borders bookstore today and they don't carry it....i found on another site where to order it...it's a French site, but it's pretty easy to understand the words....here's the site....i just ordered 3 copies..can't wait to receive it!! :wave:

http://www.journaux.fr/

of course you can do it! it will be great to have andrew's group updated more often :) it's really easy to update! if you have any doubt, i'll help you! thank u so much!

I would LOVE to help!! Do u want me to upload a lot of the pics i've uploaded on this thread? I can upload pics and websites of like Littlewood Direct, Kip, Peek & Cloppenburg, DKNY (of course lol) and runway/backstage pics too!!! It'll def be great to keep the group running cuz after all, Andrew is one HOT model :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

3 copies? you must lov andrew very much ;)

can't wait to see the entire mag!

Well, TWO copies are for me lol (gotta frame one u know lol) and i have a friend who's a "Cooperaddict" too lol....i should be receiving the copies hopefully within two weeks...but my scanner is broken so i can't scan them here....but never fear!!! i can take it to kinkos and scan it there lol.... :laugh:

I found the pic of Andrew that is featured in the Upstreet magazine #69....somebody had scanned it, so here u go!! Sorry i should have decreased the size of the pic..There's only a few words that can describe this pic, and the words that quickly come to mind are "wow", "hot" and "gorgeous"!!! :drool:

post-16544-1202691704_thumb.jpg

I found the pic of Andrew that is featured in the Upstreet magazine #69....somebody had scanned it, so here u go!! Sorry i should have decreased the size of the pic..There's only a few words that can describe this pic, and the words that quickly come to mind are "wow", "hot" and "gorgeous"!!! :drool:

i totally agree! :laugh:

i totally agree! :laugh:

Yeah i LOVE this pic!!! it's one of my NEW favourites!!! lol :heart: :laugh: