Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

18 hours ago, I Read Vogue said:

"Her" profile says he's male though.

yes i am a man, the vast majority of men don't discuss eating women's poop or doing anything else with it on any message board let alone this one

cry me a river about it, snowflake

18 hours ago, stewpidaz said:

It wasn't even uncomfortable to read. Y'all are somehow more offended than Barbara herself would have been to read that. Ultimately it was intended as a compliment regardless of how poorly received it was, so it would be impossible for her to be that offended by it. Weird maybe, not exactly offensive. If you wanna say this isn't the place for that that's perfectly fine too, but this white knighting and making a huge deal out of it is out of control

wow i was unaware you are such good friends with Barbara you know what she would or would not be offended by and would totally take it as a compliment... 

maybe it wasn't uncomfortable for you to read, feel free to go to places that allow it and enjoy your disgusting fetish, this is not the place for it obviously

22 hours ago, Kadae said:

Palvin is boring now. She need to post some photos with tits and ass. Nobody care about her boyfriend.

yes that is clearly all any woman is good for, showing us tits and ass

good lord when did this thread become nothing but the biggest scum and most disgusting people on the internet?

8 hours ago, MERPER said:

yes i am a man, the vast majority of men don't discuss eating women's poop or doing anything else with it on any message board let alone this one

cry me a river about it, snowflake

It's funny that you would call somebody else a snowflake when you're pretty clearly the most offended one here

1 hour ago, stewpidaz said:

It's funny that you would call somebody else a snowflake when you're pretty clearly the most offended one here

offended by what, exactly? please enlighten me

cause a random "person" called me a prude?

cause i don't want to read about people having a desire to eat her poop?

1) you should learn the definition of a snowflake

2) you really should stop making assumptions about what other people think or want or desire, it only makes an ass out of you

I have just arrived to this topic, but for what I read I agree with @MERPER. Furthermore, if some guy said those crappy things some people are suggesting, besides the rules of the forum and all that, GUYS, it is a matter of being polite in life and elegant with others. If someone has dirty desires with someone else he/she is free to, obviously, but the rest of the world just doesn't need to know. Keep it to yourself.

Sometimes in life we are free to say whatever we want, but even in those situations it is a matter of respect. And, as it is always said, one's freedom finishes where the other's start.

Let's be nice.

On 8/21/2021 at 12:01 PM, Kadae said:

Palvin is boring now. She need to post some photos with tits and ass. Nobody care about her boyfriend.

She may be boring to you, perhaps others feel different. And, obviously she doesn't have to do anything, she's free to do whatever she wants. She's not here to please anyone.

Some people need to grow up. Women are not here to please anyone other than themselves. And, although it is shameful to even say it, women are not just "tits and ass". Perhaps if the ones who think this way made a little (*little*) effort, they would find out that there are infinitely more interesting things in women than just "tits and ass".