Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara Palvin is already a bride. She recently announced that she got engaged to her love, Dylan Sprouse. Furthermore, she revealed that it is highly likely the wedding will take place in Hungary. They are eagerly anticipating this wedding and will probably meet the parents of both the bride and groom, as well as their respective families.

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't really understand the point of posting scans with relatively recent pics that we've all seen and that have been posted in the thread. And from magazines written in hungarian, which in the forum I think few understand. I don't know what the rest of you think about it. I don't want to create a problem with it.

14 hours ago, borg said:

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't really understand the point of posting scans with relatively recent pics that we've all seen and that have been posted in the thread. And from magazines written in hungarian, which in the forum I think few understand. I don't know what the rest of you think about it. I don't want to create a problem with it.

No, you're absolutely right. I don't have any interest in a Hungarian tabloid even if I could understand it. But I've also just accepted that 95% of the posts on this site are not worthwhile any more. Kind of sad to see, but that's the reality.

On 7/7/2023 at 10:43 PM, horus said:

i think her days are over, now she will be a dedicated housewife.

Totally right but its kinda very very late to made this comment.

She had many boyfriends which are very famous person(Justin Bieber, Lewis Hamilton, Francisco Lachowski etc) and at the end, she decide to find a better looking man for herself and dedicate her career for him.

I always support my thoughts on Dylan since they start dating, he is the worst person for Barbara's modeling career. You can watch her career milestones and you can see they are happened at before Dylan