Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Shooting with Sylvie Castioni from 2013

From sylviecastioni.com and last Image here: www.artsy.net/artwork/sylvie-castioni-barbara-budapest

If someone knows how to download the last Image in the possible highest resolution, help will be appreciated. Obviously you can change the size with + and - , but you can only download the part of the image in that resolution which is visible on the screen...

story2.jpg story2e.jpg 0.png index.png

3 minutes ago, Fakira said:

Shooting with Sylvie Castioni from 2013

From sylviecastioni.com and last Image here: www.artsy.net/artwork/sylvie-castioni-barbara-budapest

If someone knows how to download the last Image in the possible highest resolution, help will be appreciated. Obviously you can change the size with + and - , but you can only download the part of the image in that resolution which is visible on the screen...

story2.jpg story2e.jpg 0.png index.png

This is the biggest resolution I have found: (8,2 MB)

1245933717_barbpalUHQ.jpg

19 minutes ago, horus said:

Check @Fakiras post, which says 2013.

I just found it surprising. Why are you overreacting?

2 hours ago, horus said:

Do you guys really pay any attention to what is posted?

The exhibition is now, but the pic is old, it isn't uncommon for old pics to be exhibited in an exhibition. And yes, the pic is probably from 2013. In any case, you can clearly see in the pic that Barbara looks quite a bit younger, it's not a pic from at least the last 5 years.

41 minutes ago, Hungarian men said:
I don't think she ever had long, waist-length hair, so the picture is strange in the first place...

No she had that kind of hair, she has it in her 2014 Marie Claire Italia shoots.

2 hours ago, Fakira said:

Well the artsy.net Website says "Barbara - Budapest, Mai 2013" , so thats all information I could get for the age of the image.

Thanks to "houndofwinter" for the HD Version.

That is probably from when they were first shown in a gallery. The photographer's profile has two of the same pictures of Cindy Bruna with two different dates.

Fashion industry man... messed up pieces of garbage.