Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

20 hours ago, omer023 said:

Her schedule is full of work until Christmas. She'd like to achieve many more things in modeling, wants to do modeling at least for more five years.

2:07 - "It's my first time in Verona, it's very, very nice and romantic. And I'm on my own here... :cry2:nah... I miss you Mom, I miss you very much... :laugh: Yes, of course I miss a partner here on my side."

2:39 - "I love Italy very much, because everyone dresses very stylishly, and I can wear that kind of clothes, clothes I otherwise wouldn't wear, "dolce vita, lolita" kind of stuff. And, because I like to eat, this is the perfect location for me."

She does not have a favorite lingerie brand, it need to be comfortable and sexy as well, stayless and without push-up.

1 hour ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Her schedule is full of work until Christmas. She'd like to achieve many more things in modeling, wants to do modeling at least for more five years.

2:07 - "It's my first time in Verona, it's very, very nice and romantic. And I'm on my own here... :cry2:nah... I miss you Mom, I miss you very much... :laugh: Yes, of course I miss a partner here on my side."

2:39 - "I love Italy very much, because everyone dresses very stylishly, and I can wear that kind of clothes, clothes I otherwise wouldn't wear, "dolce vita, lolita" kind of stuff. And, because I like to eat, this is the perfect location for me."

She does not have a favorite lingerie brand, it need to be comfortable and sexy as well, stayless and without push-up.

Thanks to English translation ;)

On 13/10/2016 at 9:22 PM, Vali said:

Found the Philosophy videos in HD (finally) :smile: 

Yayy thanks :excited:

Gala - 12 October 2016

Sans titre 3.png

Who are the most beautiful women in the world ?

7- Barbara Palvin : The sparkling Hungarian, with blue eyes and 4M followers in Instagram was one of the youngest to join L'Oreal Paris since she became the face of the brand in 2012, at only 19. She is now one of the most coveted model in the world. She had rumored affair with Justin Bieber or Lewis Hamilton.