Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

believe it or stop working VS with barbara? not seen her take pictures for summer

she posted a picture for vs in instagram

^  Well her comment on that pic was:

Christmas is comin! Super excited! Treat yourself with the sexiest underwear from @victoriassecret ! Like i do...LOL

LOL as in, yeah right I wear this shit?  I can't see the emoticons maybe they are revealing.

source

http://instagram.com/p/hMb9fuHAZi/

Right Begonia.......Barbara is trending MASSIVELY right now on Twitter because apparently last night she went to watch the latest installment of  The Hunger Games: Catching Fire with One Direction band member Niall Horan.....apparently the timing fits cos right now all the band members are in London just like Barbara 

Seriously I am shocked ....did she learn absolutely NOTHING from the Justin Bieber/Lion King/Lil Twist/Selena Gomez episode.....keep your private life detalis PRIVATE....don't announce it on Twitter of all places for everybody to see ..now all the 1D fans are going completely insane and they are just as crazy as the Bieber fans !!!!!!!

Personally I think it would be better for her to focus on her modelling career for now and worry about her personal life later....

@NiallOfficial hunger games buddie

8:25 PM - 30 Nov 13 · Details

Niall went to the movies with Barbara Palvin (Victoria's Secret model) tonight to see Catching Fire.

http://www.fan2.fr/niall-horan-et-barbara-palvin-ensemble-a-londres-a232043.html

Niall Horan and Barbara Palvin, set in London?

Niall Horan is currently enjoying a short break to spend time in London. Yesterday, the singer would have brought the model Barbara Palvin cinema. The drafting of fan2.fr explains everything

Niall Horan is single for some time. Going out with a fan would be a plus for Niall Horan . When we see the number of Directioners , we can say, the singer has a wide selection. However, girls attention, it could be that the beautiful blond is attracted by the famous model Barbara Palvin . Yesterday evening, the singer had asked to go to the cinema to see The Hunger Games in London . The beautiful brunette tweeted Niall Horan : "! Hunger Games buddy" After spending time with Justin Bieber , the face of L'Oréal would get to know the One Direction . In the drafting of fan2.fr, we are sure that Directioners rejoice for the singer. It must still know that nothing is confirmed between the two: They are maybe just friends. Only time will tell. Lots of rumors about relationships of the members of One Direction . You really distinguish the false from the true. Whatever its dating, beautiful blonde does not lose the North: Niall horan supports 5SOS! singer is always there for her favorite band. Would you like Niall Horan couple starts with Barbara Palvin ? Would they go well together?

She is pathetic....She is completely pathetic ....What a desperate attn seeking woman !!!!!! I still think she has THE most beautiful face I have ever seen but since last year's Bieber episode and the whole Barbella/Barbello thing  and now THIS.....I have completely lost interest in her....her modelling career is in a horrible state right now...no high-fashion, high-profile campaigns...no VSFS 2013  or anything with repute...she has basically nothing to brag about regarding her portfolio  other than some small role in a Brett Ratner film.....like I said she is pathetic...and the paparazzi never  followed her....we never saw any candid pics of her other than when she was with Bella Thorne in LA.....only the Bieber lovers and the Selena haters  on Twitter gave a damn......