Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I also thought that, even expected to see erin, I can not really believe this is happening, biggest disappointment. not fair  u.u

SOOO NOT FAIR 

I´m not happy about that but it doesn´t suprise me. You guys can say what you want but we saw all the other models working hard and at the same time Barbara was only partying. We all know what kind of models VS want so it not suffice to be only beautiful!! There are so many girls who not really beautiful but they work. That´s the point.

Sorry it´s hard but not unfair. It would be unfair when she would take place without doing nothing. Hard but true. 

completly agreed with this. I love barbara, really, she has a body, her personnality seems funny and her face is drop dead gorgeous but she don't take care of it, it's seems like the only things she want to do is partying, and it's ok.. it's all hers, but she had to work if she wants to stay in this industry because it's a hard world, nothing news.. a gorgeous face and a awesome body it's not enough, you can see it everyday just walking in your street and there is a thousand girls in the middle of fashion who are waiting to take her place.. and it's just like she give her place. She don't work out for keep her body toned (it's not about losing weight at all, everyone needs to work out a little), she's always partying and hanging out. Sure there's new girl in the vsfs show who don't fit with victoria's secret, but at least thoses girls works, they gave all their energy to be on the vsfs,, they worked hard for it and they don't just wait it's coming! and i don't remember saying a lot of barbara those time.. it was like she dissapear, this thread was just like a war between people's opinions, pictures of barbara partying and.. few works, here and here. So... yeah, like it's said before i hope she'll wake up !!! and get back to the barbara we all know, the one who work her ass off to be on the top!

But maybe it's not the reason, maybe she's in Shanghai with l'oréale ? so it will explain a lot, i seriously hope, it makes me sad to see a girl with so much potential, ruining everything by negligence.

i'm not sure about that, clearly the mentality of vs is not the same as it use to be. i think they're more into the HF models.

That can't be the case b/c Adriana, Alessandra, Erin and Linsday are not HF models.

erin is not in the show this year. and adriana, alessandra and lindsay are angels so i'm talking about the casting.

As this year was this film that she had to shoot.. I don't know, maybe she has not given everything of herself this year, maybe the next she will be prepared to try hard. But guys, calm down! She did many things for Victoria's Secret this year! took amazing pictures for the catalog, soon she will be an angel so don't freak out guys  :flower:

^ I don't see a difference in her body from last year.  Maybe, yes when she started modelling...but she is the same?  

Even VS is using her in their advertising...what a slap in the face.

Maybe her body didn't change, but the thinking of VS could have changed...and as we see, what type of models they have casted already, it's not a surprise, that she's not in. I'm not saying she's fat or something, but even in her arms there's no muscle can be seen. But it's absolutely unnecessary to speak about her figure, because we all don't know why they skipped her...

ohhh we all have a pretty good hunch as to why they didn't let her walk.  it just frustrates me...this is what they are saying is ideal...beautiful.  it's horrific.  it really disgusts me.  now we have the 'thigh-gap' trend...i wish VS could see what it's really doing...and that they do have a major impact.  or perhaps they do know, and they simply do not care.  

I hate that stupid thigh-gap trend. Anyone who is killing themselves to get it should deserve the bad health they recieve for being so stupid. THIGH GAPS ARE PURELY GENETIC. I know for a fact b/c my cousin is 5'10 and she has them and has broad hips. My friend on the other hand is 5'6 and while skinny her thighs touch b/c she has close-set legs! You need to have the anatomy for it or else you'll never get them short of starving yourself.

ANYWAYS,

its a damn shame that Barbara won't be in VSFS this year. She was a HUGE reason for me to watch it. Maybe for next year she'll step up her A-game. I still don't want to wait a WHOLE year though. :no:

lol i know a thigh gap is genetic, but it's the trend because models with skinny hips have them, understand?

i too have a thigh gap, but it's because my hips are wide.

As this year was this film that she had to shoot.. I don't know, maybe she has not given everything of herself this year, maybe the next she will be prepared to try hard. But guys, calm down! She did many things for Victoria's Secret this year! took amazing pictures for the catalog, soon she will be an angel so don't freak out guys  :flower:

You're right, she did a lot of thing and the year isn't over ahah She has an amazing body and a beautiful face so we don't have to worried.

But it seems like people forget that except maybe for the vs fashion show, we seen a lot about barbara this year, so stop to say that she was just into party and not work. VS is not the only thing in the world.

You're right, she did a lot of thing and the year isn't over ahah She has an amazing body and a beautiful face so we don't have to worried.

But it seems like people forget that except maybe for the vs fashion show, we seen a lot about barbara this year, so stop to say that she was just into party and not work. VS is not the only thing in the world.

Yeah, i really don't know why people have to say that she have to stop party or something, guys she's young! and i think she knows exactly what she's doing. She is not desperate! More opportunities to model will come and she will accept with a open heart, as she always do, she's beautiful! and I'm not the only one who thinks that. Many people must have an eye on her! So let's just calm and wish her luck with all! Victoria's Secret  FS don't call her, but she's already in catalog and last year she has in it.. They have to give new opportunities for other girls too! And she is a model too long time, I'm sure she is enjoying the youth and having fun as anyone. And i don't think they didn't call her cause of the body. She always had that body with curves and stuff, is more what i said before, opportunity for others! her future is assured, I'm sure of it.

Yeah, i really don't know why people have to say that she have to stop party or something, guys she's young! and i think she knows exactly what she's doing. She is not desperate! More opportunities to model will come and she will accept with a open heart, as she always do, she's beautiful! and I'm not the only one who thinks that. Many people must have an eye on her! So let's just calm and wish her luck with all! Victoria's Secret  FS don't call her, but she's already in catalog and last year she has in it.. They have to give new opportunities for other girls too! And she is a model too long time, I'm sure she is enjoying the youth and having fun as anyone. And i don't think they didn't call her cause of the body. She always had that body with curves and stuff, is more is more what I said before, opportunity for others! her future is assured, I'm sure of it.

Amen to that ! Now can we move on and talk about her actual project ? I heard she's gonna be on the movie Hercule, can I have some information about that please ?

yes, it always big thing with barbara, i'm just excited to discover what she's doing in shangai.  :gocho:

I think it will be an incredible part in the film, she will speak but will be a short scene, not too long, moreover it's her first act in a movie, so..

i'm so excited to see this, plus it's a movie with The Rock and I have to say that I like him a lot.  :angie:

yes, it always big thing with barbara, i'm just excited to discover what she's doing in shangai.  :gocho:

I think it will be an incredible part in the film, she will speak but will be a short scene, not too long, moreover it's her first act in a movie, so..

i'm so excited to see this, plus it's a movie with The Rock and I have to say that I like him a lot.  :angie:

I ADORE HIM! I'M REALLY EXCITED TOOOO YAY

^ I don't see a difference in her body from last year.  Maybe, yes when she started modelling...but she is the same?  

Even VS is using her in their advertising...what a slap in the face.

Maybe her body didn't change, but the thinking of VS could have changed...and as we see, what type of models they have casted already, it's not a surprise, that she's not in. I'm not saying she's fat or something, but even in her arms there's no muscle can be seen. But it's absolutely unnecessary to speak about her figure, because we all don't know why they skipped her...

ohhh we all have a pretty good hunch as to why they didn't let her walk.  it just frustrates me...this is what they are saying is ideal...beautiful.  it's horrific.  it really disgusts me.  now we have the 'thigh-gap' trend...i wish VS could see what it's really doing...and that they do have a major impact.  or perhaps they do know, and they simply do not care.  

I hate that stupid thigh-gap trend. Anyone who is killing themselves to get it should deserve the bad health they recieve for being so stupid. THIGH GAPS ARE PURELY GENETIC. I know for a fact b/c my cousin is 5'10 and she has them and has broad hips. My friend on the other hand is 5'6 and while skinny her thighs touch b/c she has close-set legs! You need to have the anatomy for it or else you'll never get them short of starving yourself.

ANYWAYS,

its a damn shame that Barbara won't be in VSFS this year. She was a HUGE reason for me to watch it. Maybe for next year she'll step up her A-game. I still don't want to wait a WHOLE year though. :no:

lol i know a thigh gap is genetic, but it's the trend because models with skinny hips have them, understand?

i too have a thigh gap, but it's because my hips are wide.

You can have skinny hips and a thigh gap. To be more precise its really not about wide hips per se but the proportions of your thigh gap to your hips. It's all about having wide set legs/thighs.

:/ Wish she could have done VS this year but aside from Candice and Doutzen who are angels the casting seems really weak. The only two new girls I want to see are Kelly and Josephine.

I hope she will get it next year

:yes:

Aside from those 2 angels ^ I only care to see Elsa, Josephine, Lais and Sigrid.

No Barbara, Erin or Miranda. Worst casting year by far. :cry2: