Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

am I the one to think that she shouldn't do this "singer" things? i heard her voice and this isn't "that" incredible, i think she should focus on modeling cause right now it's the only things she's sure to have something for... but i'll like to see her as an actress, but a big role because the one rose had in transformers was a model role, the beautiful girl near to the hero... previsible.

The new vs pictures are amazing, thanks all <3

i know ull probably all gonna hate me, but i used to be a huge barbara fan, but i just read that cosmopolitan interview of her's and it was such a turned off for me! im sorry, but she feels a little bit full of her self, she has no filter, she should be careful about what she says on interviews. she's sometimes sounds a bit to cocky, im sorry, is just my opinion..  is my first time writing at her forum, but ive been following her for a while, and this interview turned me off so much about her, that i felt the need to say something :s

i know ull probably all gonna hate me, but i used to be a huge barbara fan, but i just read that cosmopolitan interview of her's and it was such a turned off for me! im sorry, but she feels a little bit full of her self, she has no filter, she should be careful about what she says on interviews. she's sometimes sounds a bit to cocky, im sorry, is just my opinion..  is my first time writing at her forum, but ive been following her for a while, and this interview turned me off so much about her, that i felt the need to say something :s

Funny. My impression was totally the opposite. To me she sounded so houmble, with a lot of doubt and fear.

The interview was alright to me, though when she said when she runs she'll "bulk up" made me laugh, kinda dumb <_<

the last two pictures in the recent VS set are my favorites, her face is breathtaking!

& lastly, she looks badass in the GAS Jeans shots, loving them.

Thanks!

I don't have an opinion about her interview, but I saw a rather long video (maybe ten minutes) of her talking with the paps and fans at an airport right when the Leo thing was a big deal, and she could not have been more polite and considerate with everyone, at a time when many celebs would be annoyed at the very least, or just plain hostile....I thought that said a lot about who she really is... :flower:

Barbara was shooting for Victoria's Secret today( at least I think she did)......with Stella Maxwell( WTF)......They are both wearing HUGE Angel wings.....HUH !!!! Plus all the VS crew has liked the pic on Instagram incl Liz Lucsko and the pic was uploaded by Xgabriela who works with VS a LOT...

I actually thought she was working on some completely different project today with Makeup Artist Lisa Houghton....but she works with VS too...Interesting....

xgabriela

2 hours ago

#bad #girls in #disguise

http://instagram.com/p/b4qHukAXgl/

The pink top she is very similar to the one she is wearing in the Instagram pic she posted today......

http://instagram.com/p/b3v6BLnAbY/

lisahoughton

2 hours ago

Here she is! @realbarbarapalvin x

http://instagram.com/p/b4l8BoOo4o/

I think she was shooting for a Korean clothing brand called BEANPOLE(how very ironical the name..LOL)....

Cara Delevingne has modelled for them as well....

http://www.beanpole.com/app.exhibit.CategoryAction.getCategoryPage.top?gnbflag=Y&topctg_id=10006&ctg_id=40002

She is going to work with VS tomorrow.....Hip hip hurrah !!!!!! She just tweeted......

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin 4m

That was a super long day. Gonna rest now. Working w @VictoriasSecret tomorrow :)

Expand