Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Alright, I thought I might post this because I'm a huge 9/11 enthusiast (if I can say that) and I saw Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004) two-hundred times, but if I were to be asked about it, I'd just draw a blank. The first pic is with Michael Moore at the premiere (2004), the second pic is at MSG (Madison Square Garden) at the benefit concert in 2001. Thanks 😊 to Batman. I'm so jealous of this account.

ccc9d231294b3cc39c1b61492ae6607d.jpg c67bca519138842794d5f055bb36b3e8.jpg

Oh, and BTW, Batman is responsible for all my visuals in this thread. And...I just saw an article about KOTFM, published by Movieweb, may make history Because if it's runtime. i hope it makes history because of the impact it will leave on filmgoers and citizens regarding the on-going American Indigenous crimes and cover-ups. 

Below are pics of Lee at the Titanic premiere in Los Angeles on December 14th, 1997 and beside that is an event he fancied during the filming of Titanic in 1996. Credit: Batman.

96d0d30e73aaf45829d86f3d03654b0e.jpg 1f9d2eca61c4eb44ae36c58312bf6fff.jpg

KOTFM run time is 3 hours and 26 minutes

EXCLUSIVE: Martin Scorsese has locked his cut of Killers of the Flower Moon, and Deadline can reveal that the final run time will be 3 hours, 26 minutes. The Apple Original Films drama will make its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival next month, before it opens theatrically in October through Paramount Pictures and later moves to streaming globally on Apple TV+.

https://deadline.com/2023/04/killers-of-the-flower-moon-runtime-revealed-martin-scorsese-robert-deniro-leonardo-dicaprio-1235329903/

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

KOTFM run time is 3 hours and 26 minutes

EXCLUSIVE: Martin Scorsese has locked his cut of Killers of the Flower Moon, and Deadline can reveal that the final run time will be 3 hours, 26 minutes. The Apple Original Films drama will make its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival next month, before it opens theatrically in October through Paramount Pictures and later moves to streaming globally on Apple TV+.

https://deadline.com/2023/04/killers-of-the-flower-moon-runtime-revealed-martin-scorsese-robert-deniro-leonardo-dicaprio-1235329903/

Hopefully they'll release the deleted scenes later 🤞🏻

^When it comes to KOTFM (or a Leo movie in general) I have a new motto: I'll only believe it when I see it LMAO :neo:

Also Joaquin Phoenix is shooting the new Ari Aster movie this summer what makes it pretty impossible he will be also in the new PTA movie in July I guess?

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2023/4/xy0pok4fl0wfiook1yctdt1a5a0eho

Leos german cousin is charged because he pretended Leo was interested in some movie role which Leo wasn't. In fact he demanded 100.000 euros and a Porsche Cayenne that he mediates between the production company and Leo. Geez Leo is even used by his own family how sad it this???????????????????????? And then people wonder why he is the way he is.

If Leo's unlucky he has to be in court again as a witness.

Leonardo DiCaprio's German cousin is on trial in Munich

858467dff934c6d3fdaa5118bc865c93,aa5e19e maxresdefault.jpg

The German cousin of Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio is on trial in Munich. The indictment reads like a movie. There could be prominent testimony.

Leonardo DiCaprio has embodied quite a few criminal characters as an actor. Legendary are his roles as impostor Frank Abagnale in "Catch Me If You Can" from 2002 and that of criminal stockbroker Jordan Belfort in "The Wolf of Wall Street" from 2013. Now a case is being heard in Munich in court, which could almost sound like a new movie by the Hollywood star. But the main role is DiCaprio's German cousin. And it's not a movie either.

DiCaprio cousin: Trial against Niklas in den Birken in Munich begins in May

The trial against Niklas In den Birken begins on May 4, 2023 before the lay judges' court in Munich. The 26-year-old was charged with cheating. The film-ready background: In 2018, a production company from Munich was looking for a leading actor for an international film project. According to the indictment, In den Birken, who is DiCaprio's German cousin, led the company to believe that Leonardo DiCaprio was interested in the role. That reports picture. Accordingly, In den Birken claimed that only a little persuasion from a close confidante was necessary. For example his cousin.

In the Birches, apparently, arrange with the production company that he mediates between her and DiCaprio. For this he demanded a salary of 100,000 euros, which was paid to him. The deal also included a Porsche Cayenne as a company car. In den Birken then flew to Los Angeles to do his job. As a result, he kept the production company informed. With increasingly incredible and bizarre stories.

Process in Munich: In den Birken production company reported meetings with DiCaprio

In May 2018, In den Birken attracted attention with the first impressive report from the USA. According to Bild, he is said to have claimed to the production company that he was at Prince Harry's wedding with cousin DiCaprio. In the days that followed, he is said to have celebrated with the Hollywood star on a yacht off Mallorca. On this he would have spoken to him about the film.

In June 2018, the story of a vacation in Belize (Central America) followed. There, according to his statement, In den Birken went through the 13-page text with DiCaprio. Then, in August 2018, he was supposed to meet the actor at his birthday party. The Prince of Abu Dhabi, whom he described as a close friend of himself and DiCaprio, would have lent him his yacht off Ibiza for this. But DiCaprio is said to have canceled shortly before. Apparently one story too many.

The production company finally lost faith and filed a criminal complaint against Niklas In den Birken. According to the company, the alleged mediation would have cost him around 300,000 euros. The court will deal with damage of 100,000 euros. Possibly with a prominent guest.

Trial against DiCaprio's cousin In the birches: Is Leonardo DiCaprio invited to Munich as a witness?

DiCaprio could be called as a witness at the trial. According to the indictment, he stated that he had had no contact with his German family for several years. The star actor was born the son of the paralegal Irmelin Indenbirken-DiCaprio, maiden name Indenbirken. He had a close relationship with his German grandmother Helene Indenbirken. DiCaprio traveled to Germany in 2008. He wanted to be with her because of her worrying health condition. A few days later, Helene Indenbirken died at the age of 93 in her home town of Oer-Erkenschwick near Recklinghausen.

The lawyer for the Munich film company believes that DiCaprio could be part of the process as a prominent witness. "If the defendant stands by his version in court, then it is to be expected that Leonardo DiCaprio will be summoned as a witness," Bild quoted Alexander Stevens as saying. Niklas In den Birken has not commented before the start of the trial.

Source

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Leos german cousin is charged because he pretended Leo was interested in some movie role which Leo wasn't. In fact he demanded 100.000 euros and a Porsche Cayenne that he mediates between the production company and Leo. Geez Leo is even used by his own family how sad it this???????????????????????? And then people wonder why he is the way he is.

If Leo's unlucky he has to be in court again as a witness.

Leonardo DiCaprio's German cousin is on trial in Munich

858467dff934c6d3fdaa5118bc865c93,aa5e19e maxresdefault.jpg

The German cousin of Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio is on trial in Munich. The indictment reads like a movie. There could be prominent testimony.

Leonardo DiCaprio has embodied quite a few criminal characters as an actor. Legendary are his roles as impostor Frank Abagnale in "Catch Me If You Can" from 2002 and that of criminal stockbroker Jordan Belfort in "The Wolf of Wall Street" from 2013. Now a case is being heard in Munich in court, which could almost sound like a new movie by the Hollywood star. But the main role is DiCaprio's German cousin. And it's not a movie either.

DiCaprio cousin: Trial against Niklas in den Birken in Munich begins in May

The trial against Niklas In den Birken begins on May 4, 2023 before the lay judges' court in Munich. The 26-year-old was charged with cheating. The film-ready background: In 2018, a production company from Munich was looking for a leading actor for an international film project. According to the indictment, In den Birken, who is DiCaprio's German cousin, led the company to believe that Leonardo DiCaprio was interested in the role. That reports picture. Accordingly, In den Birken claimed that only a little persuasion from a close confidante was necessary. For example his cousin.

In the Birches, apparently, arrange with the production company that he mediates between her and DiCaprio. For this he demanded a salary of 100,000 euros, which was paid to him. The deal also included a Porsche Cayenne as a company car. In den Birken then flew to Los Angeles to do his job. As a result, he kept the production company informed. With increasingly incredible and bizarre stories.

Process in Munich: In den Birken production company reported meetings with DiCaprio

In May 2018, In den Birken attracted attention with the first impressive report from the USA. According to Bild, he is said to have claimed to the production company that he was at Prince Harry's wedding with cousin DiCaprio. In the days that followed, he is said to have celebrated with the Hollywood star on a yacht off Mallorca. On this he would have spoken to him about the film.

In June 2018, the story of a vacation in Belize (Central America) followed. There, according to his statement, In den Birken went through the 13-page text with DiCaprio. Then, in August 2018, he was supposed to meet the actor at his birthday party. The Prince of Abu Dhabi, whom he described as a close friend of himself and DiCaprio, would have lent him his yacht off Ibiza for this. But DiCaprio is said to have canceled shortly before. Apparently one story too many.

The production company finally lost faith and filed a criminal complaint against Niklas In den Birken. According to the company, the alleged mediation would have cost him around 300,000 euros. The court will deal with damage of 100,000 euros. Possibly with a prominent guest.

Trial against DiCaprio's cousin In the birches: Is Leonardo DiCaprio invited to Munich as a witness?

DiCaprio could be called as a witness at the trial. According to the indictment, he stated that he had had no contact with his German family for several years. The star actor was born the son of the paralegal Irmelin Indenbirken-DiCaprio, maiden name Indenbirken. He had a close relationship with his German grandmother Helene Indenbirken. DiCaprio traveled to Germany in 2008. He wanted to be with her because of her worrying health condition. A few days later, Helene Indenbirken died at the age of 93 in her home town of Oer-Erkenschwick near Recklinghausen.

The lawyer for the Munich film company believes that DiCaprio could be part of the process as a prominent witness. "If the defendant stands by his version in court, then it is to be expected that Leonardo DiCaprio will be summoned as a witness," Bild quoted Alexander Stevens as saying. Niklas In den Birken has not commented before the start of the trial.

Source

leonardo-dicaprio-the-departed.gif

14 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Oh, and BTW, Batman is responsible for all my visuals in this thread. And...I just saw an article about KOTFM, published by Movieweb, may make history Because if it's runtime. i hope it makes history because of the impact it will leave on filmgoers and citizens regarding the on-going American Indigenous crimes and cover-ups. 

Below are pics of Lee at the Titanic premiere in Los Angeles on December 14th, 1997 and beside that is an event he fancied during the filming of Titanic in 1996. Credit: Batman.

96d0d30e73aaf45829d86f3d03654b0e.jpg 1f9d2eca61c4eb44ae36c58312bf6fff.jpg

I found this on Facebook. I don't know if it's fake or real!

FB_IMG_1681906290945.jpg