Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

3 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

ok, after this my life begins. Mmm...I hope. 

there isn't a TikToker or Twitterer alive that could loosen the air-tight grip of Drew's Lee fandom. He's the best 😍.

Leo should participate on Drew's show for KOTFM promo, HIGHLY DOUBT, but he should. She seems to genuinely like him and doesn't judge him for his looks or personal life which is really cool. 

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Leo should participate on Drew's show for KOTFM promo, HIGHLY DOUBT, but he should. She seems to genuinely like him and doesn't judge him for his looks or personal life which is really cool. 

I don't think that he will participate in any talk shows!

He seems kinda introverted in the interviews since "once upon a time in Hollywood"!

That's what I feel🙃

1 hour ago, Magical said:

I don't think that he will participate in any talk shows!

He seems kinda introverted in the interviews since "once upon a time in Hollywood"!

That's what I feel🙃

He seemed in much better spirit during the Don't Look Up Q&A's and interviews, maybe because it was done so little due to pandemic, or maybe it was the presence of his good friend Jonah Hill, IDK, but he was DEF in better mood during that period than all OUATIH promo. Like I said I HIGHLY DOUBT Leo will do any talk show, but he could do once for a change, it would be VERY cool and his fans would be soo pleased, though being realistic I don't expect for that. In general I think Leo likes the process of investigating for a new role and actually bringing that character to life while shooting, but I certainly don't think he like the part of promoting it, lol, but still it's part of his job so he needs to do it anyway. 

The author of Killers of the Flower Moon book have some nice things to say about his visit on set while they were filming. 

During a recent conversation with Vanity Fair, Grann opened up about his book serving as the source material for Scorsese's latest epic. The Killers of the Flower Moon author, who visited Scorsese's set for a few days, praised nearly every element of the film adaptation, from the Osage Nation's involvement, the cast's performances, and the overall respect and understanding of history. Read what he shared below:

One of the things that was really most impressive and important in the development process was less my involvement, but the involvement of members of the Osage Nation. And early on, the Osage chief, Geoffrey Standing Bear, appointed several movie ambassadors from the Nation, from the government, to work with the movie folks. From everything I’ve heard, they really worked with a commitment to working with the Osage Nation, developing a story, even shooting on location. Many Osage are actually acting in the movie.

I did visit the set for a few days. And I was, again, just really impressed by how they managed to bring these historical figures to life and capture the hidden truths about the story. Leo just seemed to just be able to capture the nature of Ernest Burkhart, and the level of complicity of his character, and this evil system. And Lily Gladstone brings Mollie to life with such sensitivity and emotional power, at least in the bits I saw.

What I was struck by from Scorsese to the actors was the level of commitment and how much research they did to understand the parts and understand the history. They just seemed voracious, a little bit like historians, in their search for any knowledge, transcripts, documents, speaking to descendants, speaking with members of the Osage Nation. The film had Osage-language experts working with the actors to make sure they were able to teach them the language and that they got the language right, technically. I saw a scene where many of the tribal council members of the Osage Nation were speaking, and I think they contributed to a lot of that dialogue themselves.

https://screenrant.com/killers-flower-moon-movie-author-david-grann-praise/

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Isn't Irmelins boyfriend regulary posting pics from both the dogs since Leo and Cami split? So how can Jack be adopted by this woman when they were still together? I'm confused.

First, Cami and Leo fostered Jack and his sister Jill. Jill was taken and Jack was adopted by Cami and Leo. Then they had another dog, Sally, then she was also adopted by them. So yes, they have two dogs. And the dog that the woman adopted is Jill. 

I think it's no secret that dumbasses work in DM 😂

Leonardo DiCaprio Seen With Bradley Cooper's Ex Irina Shayk at Coachella

Leonardo DiCaprio spent the weekend listening to music at Coachella, and hanging out with other movie stars' exes. The Oscar winner was spotted spending time with Bradley Cooper's ex, Irina Shayk while partying in the desert.

DiCaprio and Shayk were seen in a sea of other revelers at the Neon Carnival, presented by Levi's and Don Julio Tequila.

However, Shayk and DiCaprio were joined by a number of famous friends, including Stella Maxwell and DiCaprio's longtime bestie, Tobey Maguire.

DiCaprio_Shayk_GettyImages-1482589099.jp

DiCaprio was also in attendance at this year's Revolve Festival at Coachella -- a star-studded invite-only celebration held as part of the annual music fest. As was DiCaprio's ex, Camila Morrone, whom he broke up with after four years in August 2022.

An eyewitness tells ET, "Camila and Leo were at Revolve Festival at the same time. Camila arrived before Leo did. She was hanging out with Suki Waterhouse and Emma Roberts and seemed to be having a good time."

"She was dancing a lot in her cabana. Leo was in a separate cabana with Tobey Maguire and some guy friends and they were hanging with a few girls," the eyewitness says. "He kept it low-key and also looked like he was having fun."

The eyewitness says that DiCaprio and Morrone "kept their distance from each other and did not interact at all."

Interestingly, Waterhouse is also one of Cooper's exes -- the pair dated for two years, from 2013 to 2015.

As for Cooper and Shyak, the pair share a 6-year-old daughter, Lea. They called it quits in 2019 after four years, but remain close friends and co-parents.

The pair have frequently been spotted spending time together, and have sparked romance reconciliation rumors repeatedly, although nothing has ever been confirmed.

Source

13 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

He seemed in much better spirit during the Don't Look Up Q&A's and interviews, maybe because it was done so little due to pandemic, or maybe it was the presence of his good friend Jonah Hill, IDK, but he was DEF in better mood during that period than all OUATIH promo. Like I said I HIGHLY DOUBT Leo will do any talk show, but he could do once for a change, it would be VERY cool and his fans would be soo pleased, though being realistic I don't expect for that. In general I think Leo likes the process of investigating for a new role and actually bringing that character to life while shooting, but I certainly don't think he like the part of promoting it, lol, but still it's part of his job so he needs to do it anyway. 

💯