Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

8 hours ago, DariMaxFan said:

Hello ladies.

I'm a longtime lurker and really enjoy reading your posts, thank for all the work looking for Leo pics. I sometimes read JJ as well and I really hope this place here stays as nice and quiet :angel:

Have a nice sunny day everyone!

Hello :smile: ........JJ is a disease :Amelie_wft::actor::Amelie_wft:, these ladies over here are the cure...it's just peace and pure harmony. Isn't it lovely? I'm enjoying myself! 

1 hour ago, TuesdaiNoelle said:

Hello :smile: ........JJ is a disease :Amelie_wft::actor::Amelie_wft:, these ladies over here are the cure...it's just peace and pure harmony. Isn't it lovely? I'm enjoying myself! 

JJ has a lot of nice & sane posters, most of them aren't online unless there are movie or environmental news - that unfortunately leaves the field to trolls and people who just want to insult his girlfriends.

Which is honestly the reason why I posted here for the first time today after I saw your name (and was shocked to be honest) because you had your fair share, why jj is a disease. I usually just like to read and enjoy the pics and I'm planning to keep doing just that. 

But I've seen your comments on JJ the past weeks and I hope this forum won't tolerate any of that in case it starts. Because you are right this place is just peace and harmony and I hope it stays that way. That's all I'm gonna say.   Good night everyone & thanks for the pics :wave:

9 hours ago, DariMaxFan said:

Hello ladies.

I'm a longtime lurker and really enjoy reading your posts, thank for all the work looking for Leo pics. I sometimes read JJ as well and I really hope this place here stays as nice and quiet :angel:

Have a nice sunny day everyone!

Welcome DariMax :hello:

Thanks ox, Tuesdai, Jade, and Angell for all the pics, insta posts, links, and all the other good Leo stuff! That man looks so damn, damn, sexy in gray! Looking like he came out of GQ magazine.

Yeah, it's fine to post from his IG Tuesdai. We all do from time to time.

45 minutes ago, DariMaxFan said:

JJ has a lot of nice & sane posters, most of them aren't online unless there are movie or environmental news - that unfortunately leaves the field to trolls and people who just want to insult his girlfriends.

Which is honestly the reason why I posted here for the first time today after I saw your name (and was shocked to be honest) because you had your fair share, why jj is a disease. I usually just like to read and enjoy the pics and I'm planning to keep doing just that. 

But I've seen your comments on JJ the past weeks and I hope this forum won't tolerate any of that in case it starts. Because you are right this place is just peace and harmony and I hope it stays that way. That's all I'm gonna say.   Good night everyone & thanks for the pics :wave:

Nice :gocho:?? LOL. I don't think so. We will see JJ  differently. Not all, but there's a certain group of regular posters (not just the trolls) who are EXTREMELY toxic in their assuming regarding "What is and What isn't." I don't recommend JJ on any level. That's all I'm going to say on this subject. Have good night  :flower:

Tuesdai

Tks for news of Leo’s new partnership with Kingo , as well as , reminder about Django Reinhardt event this coming Tuesday :smile: 

Hope he does attend the NY/ Django event as we always get more pix when he is out in NY

As to Leo’s IG posts , typically posters post them here if they contain news about a new partnership , being a new spokesperson such as the Kingo news 

The main difference between this main Leo forum versus the Leo General Discussion forum is the General Discussion forum is for gossip news regarding his personal / romantic life & discussions  related to that subject 

Whereas in this forum we post new pix , news regarding his  career &  new environmental projects , as well as , news regarding events /parties that he has attended attended or is set to attend in the future 

Hope that helps with how we generally separate posts between the 2 Leo forums :smile: