Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Barbie for the video and news! Hell yeah they miss Leo, and yes, he does look so young:smile: So adorable.

Lainey knows damn well she has love for him, plus his name on the sites give the bloggers clicks, LOL. I still think the Manson story will probably be a back drop to a main story, I think.

Welcome Tuesdai :hello:. Yeah we're pretty chill over here:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, SexyLeo91 said:

Thanks Barbie for the video and news! Hell yeah they miss Leo, and yes, he does look so young:smile: So adorable.

Lainey knows damn well she has love for him, plus his name on the sites give the bloggers clicks, LOL. I still think the Manson story will probably be a back drop to a main story, I think.

Welcome Tuesdai :hello:. Yeah we're pretty chill over here:biggrin:

Thanks @SexyLeo91 :stormy:

Okay cool, Leo91

So, Margot still isn't confirmed?? I wonder what the hold-up on her decision is?? Maybe it's a conflict of interest with the early drama of Quentin and his "shenanigans." Who knows... if she doesn't join on board, they could always get Carey Mulligan, Jennifer Lawrence or Emmy Stone. It seems Robbie was chosen because she's the perfect choice and has already worked with Dicaprio before. Anywho...he does look handsome in his grayish blue with the clean kicks. :ddr:

16 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

TCM/Scorsese event Thursday

Looking forward to new pix from tomorrow night's  TCM event with Leo presenting to Scorsese :smile: 

Barbie

Tks for  Leo/ET segment vid :smile: 

Tuesdai

Welcome :wave: 

Thank you ox, :cool:. ...I'm getting ready to see new pictures like, :angie:

A pix from when Leo was in Japan recently and the caption

When looking at a group of foreigners who came in almost at the same time as opening, department store clerks rounded their eyes. A total of six people, three men and three women. The women were a beautiful woman who made it slurry, but the two men also have a rugged muscle and a striking eye. It was Leonardo DiCaprio (43) that they protected.
Mr. Leo who wore sunglasses to the cap, even a big mask. I guess he is the utmost in disguise, but unfortunately noticeable when accompanying a strong bodyguard and beautiful girls.

japan2018.jpg