Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Love that article, not the only time we've heard about leo being a total gentlemen :heart:

Here are the pics:

000000.jpg 00000.jpg 0000.jpg 000.jpg 00.jpg 0.jpg

Wolf DVD /Blu Ray released March 25th

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=115082

YAY!!! Its official!!! I can't wait to own this movie :ddr:rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

I went on Ropes of Silicon for more information and this is what I found. It gives all the special features, but it says its coming out March 18th. So we'll have to wait and see if there's an official announcement as to which date, on the Wolf Facebook and official website. :woot:

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/dvd/wolf-wall-street-dvd/

MzLinz

Comingsoon soon mentioned a March 18th release as well ,but that was only for the Digital HD version , not regular dvd or blu ray :)

Also I wanted to mention that I have never found any videos online or mention at CBS Morning Show website of Leo being on today, I did check before I left today and TV Guide did list him as being a guest , so seems like there inaccurate information floating around

Calibi

Tks for vid of Jonah's visit on Ellen today ; he will ,also, be on Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night.

He always talks so well of Leo , how funny he is :)

Fash

Leo's name was mentioned in either article, but I read that next Wed 26th is the annual Global Green pre Oscar party, and then next Friday 28th Armani is hosting an event in honor of Marty, so I thought Leo might attend that :)

So here is the official post from Facebook!!! Can't wait for March 25th :dance: :ddr::woot::woohoo:

post-63788-0-1446087088-36782_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ox clarifying the release dates for each format. I'm so excited!!!rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

Calibi

Thanks for the update on the CBS morning show interview! I was so bummed when I thought I missed it. I will definitely be tuning in tomorrow!

Kat

Thanks for sharing Jonah's appearance on Ellen. I loved it! There's also a part where he talks about his dog Carmella, who's a French bulldog like Django. He called her his daughter lol! I wonder if her and Django ever go on play dates together?! :nicole: If I find it on YouTube I will post it.