Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Article about GG nominees, Leo's part:

LEO RISING: The Hollywood Foreign Press Association sure love them some star power. Indeed, the organization’s most virulent critics have long dismissed HFPA members as a shameless bunch of star ... well, as perhaps too obsequious when it comes to dealing with celebrities. But, really, it’s hard to complain too much about any group that celebrates the sensationally over-the-top performance by Leonardo DiCaprio as a flamboyant plantation owner in Quentin Tarantino’s mind-blowing Django Unchained.

It’s worth noting, of course, that in addition to giving DiCaprio a Best Supporting Actor nomination, HFPA voters also nominated his perfectly cast co-star, Christoph Waltz, in the same category. Both actors richly deserve their commendations. Although it’s arguable that Waltz’s shrewdly calculated portrayal of a fastidiously polite yet remorselessly proficient bounty hunter is a subtler piece of work, my money is on DiCaprio.

http://austin.culturemap.com/newsdetail/atx-entertainment-golden-globes-surprises-snubs-sure-things-6-things-you-need-to-know/

Hello sweeties!! :flower:

First of all tks for the vids,tweets and articles you have posted here!! :flower:

With respect to David Letterman, I do think he's a jerk and I still remember his first interview with Leo...oh my....Leo was so annoyed and bothered, everything that was said by Leo in this talk show was a laughing stock. :ermm:

And yes...my money's on DiCaprio too!! :bounce::woohoo:

^Wijn went to see the Hobbit, didn't you Wijn? Did you see a new Gatsby trailer?

Thanks Joyzee for the link :)

So the Django press conferance will be tommarow:

Josh Horowitz@joshuahorowitz

Sitting down with the large and eclectic (Don Johnson!) cast of DJANGO UNCHAINED tomorrow. Lots to cover with Tarantino. We'll talk fast.

^I know, poor guy working non stop..I wonder if he'll take a break in 2013? :idk:

I really hope he does! :) when you think about it, in the last two years, the only decent break he got was the Summer of 2011! That's amazing. Anyways, I'm so proud of him :wub:

I hope he does, he deserves to just relax for a bit. Works so hard :wub: Been thinking though, we haven't really heard of any upcoming projects (except for possiblity of Satori and Devil in the White City) maybe he was planning on working back to back, so he could take a bit of time off? :idk:

Yeah, the fact that none of those films have a definite start date is a good indicator that he won't be rushing into anything right after Wolf. I think 2013 will be like 2010; a year of travelling, hanging out will friends and all that good stuff.. mixed in with some movie promoting :) (Though he's probably forever searching for the perfect roles.) Im hoping something in particular happens, but thats just my crazy wishful thinking :p

Yeah, the fact that none of those films have a definite start date is a good indicator that he won't be rushing into anything right after Wolf. I think 2013 will be like 2010; a year of travelling, hanging out will friends and all that good stuff.. mixed in with some movie promoting :) (Though he's probably forever searching for the perfect role.) Im hoping something in particular happens, but thats just my crazy wishful thinking :p

I hope for that too :hehe: