Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Funny anecdote from Dennis Christopher about how was Django set ...

Is it true phones and devices were banned on set?

Christopher: Yes. He wants to sustain the reality he’s created; you don’t need to get a text saying your pipes have burst or the kids are going to the principal again. It’s a pure situation with no outside influences whatsoever. He creates a very specific reality you’re just so happy to be in. God forbid you should be caught with any kind of device.

What if someone gets caught?

Christopher: You know what? Nobody did. We signed affidavits. That’s how serious he was. As loosy-goosy as Quentin might appear, he’s very serious about these things. And when you see Harvey Weinstein turning over his Blackberry, you know it’s serious.

Poor Leo surely he was the one who suffered most :hehe: Just kidding.. I know Leo is professional :gocho:

Full interview http://www.backstage.com/interview/dennis-christopher-tarantino-dicaprio-and-django-unchained/

Hi sweeties!! :flower:

Tks for Django stills Oxford and tks for the article Princess!! :flower:

It's good to see Leo was remembered again by Chicago Film critics!! :clap: He deserves it....now I want him to win everything...lol...kidding girls! :laugh:

Leo looks deliciously sexy as Calvin Candie...a prince of evil! :woot:

Tks for everything girls! :flower:

Off Topic...I'm really sad to hear what happened in Connecticut, a gunman killed several children in a school...really,really sad. This world is upside down girls... :(

Ugh! What does David Letterman have against Leo!?!?! Almot every time his name is brought up by a guest on his show, Letterman makes some snide remark about him. Tonight it was Samuel L. Jackson and he was explaining his part in the film and how Leo is his master and Letterman says something like, how can that be- he's just a little twig. Jackson though defended Leo, saying Leo's a big boy and when Letterman persisted, Jackson then said, all the men think Leo's little but all the women know he's formidable and he looks at the audience and gets some cheers (probably the women in the audience).

Also, so sad about the happenings in Connecticut; very time they mention the children, I get teary.

I have this theory that leo and letterman hate each other lol I've mentioned this before, but seriously, watch that interview of leo on his show in 1995. He seemed soo annoyed with letterman. Plus leo hasn't been on his show again after that interview..

that django still looks disturbing. I'm still contemplating over whether or not to watch it. to be honest, I was more excited for gatsby but now it's been moved :(

Ugh! What does David Letterman have against Leo!?!?! Almot every time his name is brought up by a guest on his show, Letterman makes some snide remark about him. Tonight it was Samuel L. Jackson and he was explaining his part in the film and how Leo is his master and Letterman says something like, how can that be- he's just a little twig. Jackson though defended Leo, saying Leo's a big boy and when Letterman persisted, Jackson then said, all the men think Leo's little but all the women know he's formidable and he looks at the audience and gets some cheers (probably the women in the audience).

Also, so sad about the happenings in Connecticut; very time they mention the children, I get teary.

auch!!!! this is so disgusting! out of limit!!! what the hell he wants from him :idk:

yeah, that's really horrible, feel so potty for all of them :cry2:

loved Django stills! :heart:

thanks everyone! :hug: