Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I've done my university application on Fitzgerald, so I feel confident in saying I know what I'm taking about...

I don't think choosing an actor for a role is decided by cm's and age. Look (looking old is different from being old) matters as a whole.

Anyway, I know when discussion is pointless. I'm going to wast PM space, not on here.

aghhh I also can't see the viid! :( but I'm sure it will be available on youtube soon :laugh:

hmm about Leo Gatsby, I've never liked that idea a lot,cuz I just don't love him in "Romeo" characters, plus I've always said I've never expected him to work with Lourman again after R+J, well I don't say Gosling or Fassbender would be better, I don't like any of them, but I also don't think Leo's the best choice, someone other could have been chosen :idk: but ah well, we'll see! :p

thank you for updates, girls! :wave:

JIM LEE, CARNAVALE COVER TARANTINO'S "DJANGO UNCHAINED"

During Comic-Con International 2012, director Quentin Tarantino announced a comic book adaptation of "Django Unchained" from DC Comics, which covers the director's first draft of the script before any cuts were made for the film. In September, the publisher announced "Scalped" artist R.M. Guera would bring Tarantino's script to life on the printed page. While no art has yet been revealed from Guera's interiors, /Film has posted covers for "Django Unchained" #1 and #3 by Jim Lee and Massimo Carnavale, respectively. Lee's cover is the variant for the debut issue of the five-issue miniseries, which will launch December 5. The third issue will hit January 30.

thumbnailqt.jpg djangocomic3.jpg

"One of the things that I'm really excited about is that 'Django Unchained' is a big epic," Tarantino said during CCI 2012. "When I write big epic scripts like 'Kill Bill,' there's a lot of stuff that doesn't make the movie because they're too f-ing big. They'd be four hour movies if I did everything that was in the script, so there always is this aspect that the script is this big literary piece that I'm always taking it out and changing it and transforming it to make it a movie by the time it's all finished. That's the process, I'm always adapting my movie every day, my unwieldy script into a movie every day as I do it, but what's really cool about doing a 'Django Unchained' comic book is that it's the entire script. Even though things might have changed in the movie, I might have changed something else, I might have dropped chapters, I might have dropped big pieces -- that will all be in the comic. The comic will literally be that very first draft of the script. All that material that didn't make the movie, all of that will be part of the piece."

"Django Unchained" #1 hits stores December 5.

I respectfully disagree with you Wijn when it comes to Gatsby, for me Leo's the perfect Jay Gatsby since Robert Redford.

Ok,I haven't seen the movie yet but from reading the book just like Kat I can assume it. :)

The video can't be viewed from my location either... :no: :cry2:

JIM LEE, CARNAVALE COVER TARANTINO'S "DJANGO UNCHAINED"

During Comic-Con International 2012, director Quentin Tarantino announced a comic book adaptation of "Django Unchained" from DC Comics, which covers the director's first draft of the script before any cuts were made for the film. In September, the publisher announced "Scalped" artist R.M. Guera would bring Tarantino's script to life on the printed page. While no art has yet been revealed from Guera's interiors, /Film has posted covers for "Django Unchained" #1 and #3 by Jim Lee and Massimo Carnavale, respectively. Lee's cover is the variant for the debut issue of the five-issue miniseries, which will launch December 5. The third issue will hit January 30.

"One of the things that I'm really excited about is that 'Django Unchained' is a big epic," Tarantino said during CCI 2012. "When I write big epic scripts like 'Kill Bill,' there's a lot of stuff that doesn't make the movie because they're too f-ing big. They'd be four hour movies if I did everything that was in the script, so there always is this aspect that the script is this big literary piece that I'm always taking it out and changing it and transforming it to make it a movie by the time it's all finished. That's the process, I'm always adapting my movie every day, my unwieldy script into a movie every day as I do it, but what's really cool about doing a 'Django Unchained' comic book is that it's the entire script. Even though things might have changed in the movie, I might have changed something else, I might have dropped chapters, I might have dropped big pieces -- that will all be in the comic. The comic will literally be that very first draft of the script. All that material that didn't make the movie, all of that will be part of the piece."

"Django Unchained" #1 hits stores December 5.

Torrenting Entertainment Tonight's whole episode at the moment.

Hopefully I'll be able to post Leo's part here or on YouTube soon for the ones that can't view the video :flower:

Or otherwise I'll make gifs out of the new parts :)