Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From Hollywood Reporter : Leo, Tobey, and Tom joined together on anti poaching movie

The trio would produce the movie, based on an idea of Hardy's about a 'Traffic'-style drama

Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Tom Hardy are teaming up to produce an untitled animal-trafficking drama that is set up at Warner Bros, sources tell The Hollywood Reporte

Hardy came up with the idea, inspired by friends who are former special forces operatives and went on to become anti-poacher fighters in South Africa and other nations.

The goal, say sources, is to make a movie in the vein of Traffic, Steven Soderbergh’s multi-story take on the various impacts of the war on drugs. In this case, the story would look at everything from the ground war on poachers in the African savannah to how animal material ends up in the fashion houses of Paris. It's unclear whether DiCaprio, Maguire or Hardy would act in the movie.

A search for a writer has begun.

Dicaprio and Maguire are lifelong pals but rarely have worked together, although they both are starring in The Great Gatsby for Warners, which is set for release next summer.

DiCaprio also is longtime animal-rights activist. Last year he became the spokesman for a campaign to protect elephants organized by the International Fund for Animal Walfare.

Hardy is one of the studio’s new favorite actors, coming off his notable appearances in The Dark Knight Rises and Inception (alongside DiCaprio). Hardy is starting to become active as a producer, having recently set up an untitled biker project at Warner Bros.

DiCaprio is repped by LBI Entertainment, Hansen Jacobson. Maguire is repped by WME, Management 360 and Hansen Jacobson. Hardy is repped by CAA, Sloane Offer and UK’s United

Kat

A video of the briefcase incident, I love it , thanks ! :clap:

And you can see what the Newspusher site mentioned that the movie car coming down the street had to watch they didn't hit Leo when he

suddenly stopped when the handle broke.

More footage of Saturday's filming from Pop Sugar

http://www.popsugar.com/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Filming-Wolf-Wall-Street-Video-24624486?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Daily Mail article below talks about Leo's casual look on set today ; describe it as slim and youthful .

At same time, they mention that Erin was spotted having lunch with him on set recently

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

The Golden Globe-winning 37-year-old looking slim and youthful in an all-blue ensemble - backwards baseball cap, polo shirt with the collar turned up, loose trousers, and canvas sneakers

Not seen today was his new love of several months, Erin Heatherton, who was spotted having lunch on the Manhattan set two days ago.

ByPrincess

Yes, they could be referring to that lunch , I saw pix as well, or she could have even been with him when the guy took the twit pix of Leo at lunch that I posted last week, or since we didn't see who was with him when he was doing rehearsals on Thurs /Friday, we only knew from fellow actor's tweets that rehearsals were going on, she well could have stopped by for lunch on those rehearsal days .

Personally I wouldn't be surprised to hear that his steady girl had stopped by set for lunch :)

Have to laugh at the tweeter's reply comment to OLV; her first tweet was one of the ones that ByPrincess posted earlier today

TrishFace@yaypineapples

@olv Bummer :( Let me know if that changes! Most of the women in my office are ready to run down at any second

Shine

I believe Leo could charm the pants off of anyone.

So, to me, when he is given a role that allows him to turn on that megawatt charm , be it Frank Abagnale or Calvin Candie, you delight in every scene he is in :)

Nice closeup , one can see his baby blues highlighted by his blue pinstripe suit :)

post-52646-0-1446083802-44425_thumb.jpg

Oxford...you will kill me this way... :p

Too much for my poor heart.... :p

I feel like singing that song when I see ths pic...

Lonely

I'm Mr. Lonely,

I have nobody,

For my owwnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ok Kidding.... :magic: :p

Have to laugh at the tweeter's reply comment to OLV; her first tweet was one of the ones that ByPrincess posted earlier today

TrishFace@yaypineapples

@olv Bummer :( Let me know if that changes! Most of the women in my office are ready to run down at any second

Shine

I believe Leo could charm the pants off of anyone.

So, to me, when he is given a role that allows him to exude that megawatt charm , be it Frank Abagnale or Calvin Candie, you delight in every scene he is in :)

Haha,soooo true....I wish I were in NY right now.... :chicken:

Pami

Don't think I didn't notice you driving that car in that scene :p

Infact , I think, this tweet may be from you

☮ Claudia @CLAUDIAmeatsix

What is your dream travel destination? — Los Angeles - Leonardo DiCaprio's bed, to be precise

Haha...Claudia is a good pseudonym,dont you think?

Kidding..... :nicole: