Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

As to Leo /Harvey/Oscar :

I agree with the comment below that Fash made on the subject while I was out of town. So I'll just repost her comment :)

Good question Princess! I'll be fine with Harvey bribing because that won't take away from the fact that we know leo is talented, he pretty much gives a great performance every movie. So atleast i'll have comfort in knowing leo is getting awarded for a good performance no matter if there are silly games going on behind the scenes. Though of course i'd rather see him win without that extra crap

YES Oxf!!! completely agree with Fash comment but also I think Penelope Cruz and Kate Winslet are also excellent actresses however don't stop to people say (including you): If it were not for the black hand of Harvey would NEVER have won...

so I might hate to hear comments like that for Leo.

And here we're not talking about a mediocre and insipid actress like Gwyneth Paltrow... It's Leonardo Dicaprio!!!! A great actor in all his movies and if they (the Academy) was not able to give it because he really deserved by previous performances. F*ck them!!!

Hey Ladies!

I've been reading this site for about a week now, and finally made myself an account on Bellazon! I have to say, Leo DiCaprio is my favourite actor right now (to me his talent is on par with Brando and Clift). I agree with Weinsten, Gatsby will no doubt be fabulous, but Django seems so much more original, and way different from anything LD has done before :)

Love from Quebec City!

Hey EternalMagic and welcome :)

I'm a little ashamed to admit that I had to google the place where you are from... :whistle: I'm terrible at geography :laugh:

Haha! Don't worry Princess, Québec isn't the most known place in Canada! I can't believe this! It's Oscar Weekend, there's tons of media in LA (where LD is) and still, we don't have any pictures!

Hey Ladies!

I've been reading this site for about a week now, and finally made myself an account on Bellazon! I have to say, Leo DiCaprio is my favourite actor right now (to me his talent is on par with Brando and Clift). I agree with Weinsten, Gatsby will no doubt be fabulous, but Django seems so much more original, and way different from anything LD has done before :)

Love from Quebec City!

Welcome Eternal Magic! :wave:

It's so good to know Leo is your favorite actor,you have good taste! :whistle:

Eternal, can you help us to fight against Mr Goat Face ( Brad Pitt) and George I think I'm sexy ( George Clooney) ? :laugh: Join us! :ninja:

I can't believe this! It's Oscar Weekend, there's tons of media in LA (where LD is) and still, we don't have any pictures!

Exactly!!! post-59494-0-1446082526-96901_thumb.gif

I wonder where are the "anonymous close" who inform the reporter about his location :whistle:

now when they are more needed :laugh:

I know! My rule is, if they aren't credible, don't trust the sources. As much as I articles, I'm not going to trust any of their sketchy tabloid sightings.

He's probably just sleeping to get ready for the after party excitement tonight! I hope we hear about him and his old friends Like Toby and Lukas driving ladies wild at parties...

*vote DuJardin*

I can't believe this! It's Oscar Weekend, there's tons of media in LA (where LD is) and still, we don't have any pictures!

Exactly!!! bb.gif

I wonder where are the "anonymous close" who inform the reporter about his location :whistle:

I know! My rule is, if they aren't credible, don't trust the sources. As much as I love Brazil, I'm not going to trust any of their sketchy tabloid sightings.

He's probably just sleeping to get ready for the after party excitement tonight! I hope we hear about him and his old friends Like Toby and Lukas driving ladies wild at parties...

*vote DuJardin*

Hey Eternal,I'm from Brazil! :)

I'm glad you love my country!

A doubt....where the hell is Erin? :blink:

Exactly!!! post-59494-0-1446082527-80693_thumb.gif

I know! My rule is, if they aren't credible, don't trust the sources. As much as I love Brazil, I'm not going to trust any of their sketchy tabloid sightings.

*vote DuJardin*

Hey Eternal,I'm from Brazil! :)

I'm glad you love my country!

A doubt....where the hell is Erin? :blink:

I went to Brasilia with my BF last year, it was awesome!

I really don't know what to say of Leo and Erin... It is by far his most unusual relationship. I think they are friends with benefits have bedroom fun :p but at the end of the day, they're not very serious at all. I am only saying this because I see zero chemistry between them.

Does anyone remember when he dated Laetitia Casta in the late '90s? For me, they made the sexiest couple on earth. I also love Gisele (shout out to Brazil again!)

You want single Leo right? ;) :laugh:
I hope we hear about him and his old friends Like Toby and Lukas driving ladies wild at parties...

*vote Dicaprio * - *vote Oldman * - *vote Uggie * - *whomever less Clooney*

Laetitia Casta? That's familiar to me...

And the winner is...Uggie!!!! :clap:

I didn't know Leo had dated Laetitia Casta... OMG there is a model he has skipped??? :laugh:

BTW: Laetitia Casta was THE hottest model/women on the '90s, in the planet!!! And also had amazing breasts :rofl:

I loved the models of that time, because they had "bodys".

And BTW, I would love it if DuJardin and DiCaprio started a bro-mance! French is my first language, so I watch tons of his interviews, and he is honestly the COOLEST guy (except for Leo, that is!)

According to I saw, they get along very well :rofl:

post-51835-0-1446082529-13839_thumb.jpg