Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

yeah, solange and ox I still don't know why people get surprised with the fact that Leo is tall.

maybe cuz most people know him from when he was shorter? Or, maybe cuz he slouches sometimes - in some pics, he doesn't look that tall either actually until U see him standing next to someone tall like Giz or Erin and then U see he is even taller than them.

Exactly Solange! :yes:

yeah, solange and ox I still don't know why people get surprised with the fact that Leo is tall.

maybe cuz most people know him from when he was shorter? Or, maybe cuz he slouches sometimes - in some pics, he doesn't look that tall either actually until U see him standing next to someone tall like Giz or Erin and then U see he is even taller than them.

Exactly, this girls are very tall and Leo's taller than them.

only Leo haters say,he's short :rofl: they can't stand his talent and beauty,but can't say anything about that cuz none will believe them,cuz his talent and beauty are the things that can't be hidden,and the only thing they can say is that he's short,when you don't know a lot about him or haven't seen him in real life,you may believe that :laugh:

actually boys' body is always lying (just like them :rofl: ) you may think,this boy isn't very tall,but when you stand next to him, wheeew! :laugh:

Exactly, this girls are very tall and Leo's taller than them.

yep! both, Gisele and Erin are 1.80cm tall and Leo seems taller than them in candids

thanks for JJ pic link Barbie! :wave:

only Leo haters say,he's short :rofl: they can't stand his talent and beauty,but can't say anything about that cuz none will believe them,cuz his talent and beauty are the things that can't be hidden,and the only thing they can say is that he's short,when you don't know a lot about him or haven't seen him in real life,you may believe that :laugh:

actually boys' body is always lying (just like them :rofl: ) you may think,this boy isn't very tall,but when you stand next to him wheeew! :laugh:

Everything about this man is surprising! :laugh: I'm so waiting to see him tonight!! :wub:

I think Leo's 6'0" or something like that.

hey, this is an article of Brazilian journalist Ana Maria Bahiana (GG voter) from her blog. Google translator, sorry if something seems weird.

What to expect of the Golden Globes? Possibly, the unexpected Comments 8Ana Maria Bahiana

I write this post in the International Ballroom of the Beverly Hilton, while Helen Mirren and Sidney Poitier rehearse the trophy Cecil B. De Mille Morgan Freeman. A couple extra Freeman plays for production to check cameras, lighting and timing. Mirren, no makeup, a printed skirt, white shirt and beige jacket knitting, have differing ideas of the director, and ask for a change in the rhythm and spacing of two sentences _ and she's right, as always. With the changes, the text was funny and the entrance of Freeman, the more interesting.

Chiquérrima a black suit, the way to the BAFTA tea, this afternoon, Angelina Jolie take the stage after, practicing the delivery of the Globe for best director. Open the envelope fake and exclaims, "Michel Hazanavicius and Martin Scorsese! It's a tie! "And bursts out laughing. When is the text again, it "gives" the award to the director of The Artist. "I want to train harder first name," she explains. "If he wins it, I do not stutter."

In most just jeans and top open-loop, Mila Kunis is the next to be tested, from "Best Supporting Actor" alongside Gerard Butler a hairy, leather jacket. _ Need not repeat everything right first.

The exhibition this year is in shades of blue lights that transform into gold and silver, ranging from various shades and intensities as I write, which makes the task considerably more difficult. The walls of the ballroom, someone had the bright idea to put the trophy reproductions _ blank at first glance I thought they were huge balls of vanilla ice cream ... But anyway ...

I'm sitting on the table 14 where, traditionally, top executives had sat with their champagne and mineral water. "Jeffrey Katzenberg" is next. "Colin Firth" and "Judd Apatow" are the next table. It's fun and a little scary. Award-ghost.

Silently wandering the tables covered with posters with the names of the guests, Ricky Gervais, jeans and black T-shirt, watch each name. When he saw me toiling on the table 14, smiles and winks: "I'm looking for my victims."

Gervais is both a bonus and a problem for the Globes. Its taken last year angered many people, but put the event on top of the ratings. The concern this year is that it does not lose its cutting edge but it does not offend anyone so irreparable.

When Gervais finally takes the stage at the International Ballroom to spend their texts, breathe aliviada.Meu role in production this year is, among other things, ensure that it does exactly that, that Gervais is a funny and provocative that we love, but that do not pick a fight with anyone. The texts that he essays are just that _ fans will not be disappointed if the distinguished guests and still have a drop of humor in his veins, will laugh a lot.

And who will win? Wish I could say ... With my dear Association, it's super hard to know. Each head a sentence, a country, a culture, a taste. There is a consensus class of Guilds and the collective mind of the industry represented in the Academy.

What I can say: George Clooney and Viola Davis are among the actors in the pole / drama, The Artist and children are the leaders in best picture comedy / musical and drama, respectively, the foreign film favorite is The Separation. On TV, the plot thickens. I can only say that it is difficult to Jessica Lange to leave empty handed at the Beverly Hilton ...

Until tomorrow, when I am in the bowels of the Beverly Hilton ....

That one I told you, kat.

actually boys' body is always lying (just like them :rofl: ) you may think,this boy isn't very tall,but when you stand next to him wheeew! :laugh:

Everything about this man is surprising! :laugh: I'm so waiting to see him tonight!! :wub:

and what does it equal in cms ??? :D we don't use that length's unit :blush:

d what does it equal in cms ??? :D we don't use that length's unit :blush:

1,83 Sick! :) We dont use it here too.... :laugh:

haha I thought it would be 1.83 :D

congrats wijn! :ddr::laugh:

thanks Barbie! :wave:

haha I thought it would be 1.83 :D

congrats wijn! :ddr::laugh:

thanks Barbie! :wave:

I really never understand this 6'0 thing... :laugh: Because for me it's 1,83 also. :p