Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

I am very upset , we missed George Clooney receiving his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today sad.gif

Boy his pr people are really going all out in their George promotion paying to secure him a star timed with the upcoming award season.

Shine quickly give me a 'don't get angry' pass because I'm going to exploit... Really I can't stand this guy, I can'tpost-51835-0-1446081905-95479_thumb.gif

So I found a way to amuse myself for an hour... because Johnny will probably make him walk the plank, I made him his own ship, crew, treasure and Bellazon sirens!

I call it Leo's of the Caribbean.

post-45431-0-1446081906-97248_thumb.png

Getty Images already have pix of the BFCA hosts in their tux !

They do appear to be outside pix, so there might be a red carpet after all !!

Ooooooh, red carpet! I'm so excited now :laugh:

AND SOME ARE WEARING BOW-TIES. THERE IS HOPE!

Pics pics and pics!! :drool: :sex: :clap: We want pics!

<_<

In today's non-story, mama's boy Leonardo DiCaprio introduces his current GF to his BFF. We'll see how long this one lasts, but something tells me that no one will ever be good enough for Irmelin's pride and joy. Of course, it's nice to see mommy and "another bitch who's trying to steal my Leo" sharing a phony laugh through grinding teeth for the sake of my spies, but they weren't fooled. If anything, those two were laughing at the bet they just agreed on: Mommy Dearest bets Leo will dump the star-fucker before the presidential elections, and Erin bets that she'll break Leo from wearing mommy's undergarments before the star of American Idol.

Some comments...

"Yet another downgrade for Mr Dicaprio. I guess only some very young models would still fall for this aging womanizer! "

(U-hu....that's the voice of envy! :whistle: )

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/2012/01/erin...on-dicaprio.php

Pami I see that you are here now. First of all yayyyy!!! :clap:

Though you must be confused... so many pages but most of its a bunch of confusion haha, until Ox made everything right :laugh:

Haha,tks Fash for your warm reception! :hug:

Where's Oxford to explain us everything? :whistle: