Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Our Leo may well be headed today for Vegas !

As the big UFC fight tonight coupled with an invite to be part of the grand opening by Butter of their Vegas 1OAK club ; and we do know that Leo is a regular at their NYC 1Oak & Darby nightspots .

Plus we know that longtime pals Lukas & Chuck are already there.

Tonight at MGM Grand they are having a big UFC Ultimate Championship fight

And below is a tweet I found from an ESPN guy who wil be covering the fight.

We know that Leo in the past and recently in Sydney attended UFC fights

There are a series of rounds before the big fight between Overeem and Lesnar , with the series beginning 7:00 pm Vegas time

It is a pay per view event , so one won't see any of it on tv unless you paid to view it .

But , hopefully, some pix will surface of celebs in attendance :)

JoshGrossESPNJosh Gross

On a brighter note, Collin Lam mentioned that Leonardo DiCaprio will be on hand at the MGM Grand to cheer on Alistair Overeem.

9 hours ago via web

Fash

Sorry I wasn't hear when you were calling me , but I hope the above information makes amends :hug::hug:

Now to respond to your PM :)

Ah! Leo stop keep us guessing where you will spend the new year. Tell us once and for all where it will be in Montana, Miami, New York, Los Angeles, Cabos... to Oxf, Pami and I can catch a plane over there and spend the New Year with you :p

Of course, the New Year's kiss

Of course, the New Year's kiss�� will be timed: 5 minutes for Pami; 2 minutes to Oxford and rest of the night to Me

Oh I forget Shine... 1 minute to Shine :laugh:

1 minute? damn I'll have to be quick :laugh:

You can't forget Fash, too! :D

listen girl! being creative, many things can be done in a minute :whistle:

Of course, the New Year's kiss�� will be timed: 5 minutes for Pami; 2 minutes to Oxford and rest of the night to Me

Oh I forget Shine... 1 minute to Shine :laugh:

1 minute? damn I'll have to be quick :laugh:

You can't forget Fash, too! :D

listen girl! being creative, many things can be done in a minute :whistle:

As Leo will soon find out... :ninja:

I know! we barely see him in any game!

FYI: I prefer the NBA, ( although if he begins to appreciate football, my life would be complete)

Hahah me too.. but not the Football part though lol! Though I think its mostly due to the fact that he's been in Australia, there was a lock out and then before that the NBA was on off season since just before Summer.

... but the NBA trumps UFC that's for sure.... Leo better never forget this :laugh:

How about Nanda? She's been missing for weeks ! miss-you-sign.gif Nanda! Espero que sejam bem!

I think that she's on vacay

Look at this pic that I Found in Tumblr. Was taken while he was filming the Beach... and the question is that's the same t-shirt he used all the time, I mean 10 years later. My God! I don't remember have anything that I wear 10 years ago still in my closet :blink:

post-51835-0-1446081783-02263_thumb.jpg

Hello sweeties!! :wave:

Princess...5 minutes to me? That's not fair...I need some more time with him,we have so much to talk! :whistle:

But of course I can share him with you all,but you should have behaved very well this year....right Princess? :laugh:

Hello sweeties!! :wave:

Princess...5 minutes to me? That's not fair...I need some more time with him,we have so much to talk! :whistle:

But of course I can share him with you all,but you should have behaved very well this year....right Princess? :laugh:

You're absolutely right! Better take Oxford's minutes! :whistle:

Hey! You said that I should have behaved very well this year but the year has not ended yet :p

Look at this pic that I Found in Tumblr. Was taken while he was filming the Beach... and the question is that's the same t-shirt he used all the time, I mean 10 years later. My God! I don't remember have anything that I wear 10 years ago still in my closet

So cute how leo just sticks to what he really likes :laugh: This makes me love him even more if that was even possible haha

Thanks for the info on Nanda guys... few so she hasn't left us forever :D

Sick is missing again... what you're up to, girl? :morning:

I'm here princess! :p good even one of you remembers me :cry2: :laugh:

kinda busy girls,you know Christmas time :wub: tomorrow is 31th December! yay! :guitar: :dance: :clap:

plus I've been searching for some Leo old pics today :morning: but still can't get all what I want :yuckky: google sucks! :jimmy: I should invent another search program :cool: