Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks ox for responding my post! :wave:

one more question :p they celebrate it for several days ?? or why you say "first" ?

shine

No, I'm Atheist - although I tend not to say to much on the matter. I know how some people can be about it.

that's OK! we never argue about such things hun! :hug:

I was just interested,didn't meant to bother you :blush:

couple of old pics :wub:

post-42076-0-1446081753-27478_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446081753-30679_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446081753-33704_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446081753-35715_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446081753-39125_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446081753-43474_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446081753-44567_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446081753-45797_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446081753-46637_thumb.jpg

Shine

Thanks for more pix of Leo and Erin :)

Personally I like all pix of Leo new or old

Well then, I'll have to find some! :)

shine
No, I'm Atheist - although I tend not to say to much on the matter. I know how some people can be about it.

that's OK! we never argue about such things hun! :hug:

I was just interested,didn't meant to bother you :blush:

No worries! :D

Sic

Thanks for all the great pix ; enjoy seeing Leo through the years :)

As to Hanukkah celebration it lasts for 8 days, so Dec 20th was the first day of the celebration.

Barbie

As to Django, exactly Leo is not the lead actor , so that is why he was able to do the film so soon after Gatsby finished filming , as he didn't have to report to set right away :)

And speaking of Jamie Foxx/Django, if tweet is legit, he threw a Xmas party that Leo attended last night

The tweeter works for MTV Productons :)

Herman Flores

@DaveBrownUSA I'm still recovering from Jamie Foxx's private X-Mas party lastnight! Leonardo Dicaprio, Quincy Jones, Olivia Munn bananas bro

The tweeter posted the picture below from party, we don't see Leo, but we do see Jamie's house ,etc

post-52324-0-1446081754-73392_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446081754-74905_thumb.jpg

And as we can see from another party pix , that Leo's buddy Bradley Cooper was there as well :)

post-52324-0-1446081754-80447_thumb.jpg

Theseanoverman Sean Overman

Just saw Leo Dicaprio and shook hands with Bradley Cooper, Jamie Foxx

hace 9 horas

corinnefoxx Corinne Foxx

Chillin with @malikXjohnson, Leonardo dicaprio, and Bradley cooper loll best night of my life pic.twitter.com/n8luFHcq

hace 9 horas

77303149.png

Hello sweeties!! :kiss:

First of all I wanna wish you all a Merry Christmas!! Jingle Bells...Jingle Bells.....hehe

With respect to religion,I'm agnostic but I'm always open to discuss and respect all other beliefs. :)

Princess...I just loved the pic you posted,tks a lot!!Leo looks hot and fit!

Ps...Bradley is yummy!! :sex:

yeah Sick, Bradley is very good looking, what a pair of friends... :drool:

imagine both of them coming in the street together :laugh: and all the women are on the ground cuz of "miniheartattack" (copyright: wijn ) :rofl:

Don't worry, Leo always makes sure noone sees them when they drive to my place ;)

ByPrincess

Thanks for tweets and pix of the guys :)

I guess it is great to be Jamie's daughter and get to 'hang out and take pix' with stars like Leo and Bradley .

And, I can tell from your last tweet, that that girl got a dessert she didn't plan on with her meal. I wished she had mentioned the name of the restaurant.

Wijn

Your gif is too cute :)

ByPrincess

I guess it is great to be Jamie's daughter and get to 'hang out and take pix' with stars like Leo and Bradley .

And, I can tell from your last tweet, that that girl got a dessert she didn't plan on with her meal. I wished she had mentioned the name of the restaurant.

Why? to go there and ruin their dinner? :shifty:

Good Idea!!!! :laugh: