Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Awwwwwww cutest pics ever!!! I'm officially in love with these two as a couple!! Thanks oxford!!

Me too. :heart::blush:

+1 I'm totally smitten with this couple :wub:

Bari: Your right leo is looking very good. Looking very muscley! Now leo, get to cabo and take your shirt off :laugh:

Barbie: Thats for the compliment on my avi! :) Adriana is just gorgeous.

IT'S DAMN HOT HERE!! :evil:

Man,those pics....oh my...I'm going mad!! I see someone is talking about his shoulders...humf...those broad shoulders are mine! :blah:

Haha kidding Barilace...you can talk about it as many times as you want! :laugh:

By Princess....watch out! I'm in you way! :ridinghorse::laugh:

Erin...you're lucky girl! :drool:

Merry Christmas girls!!

Helloooo! :) I have been lurking here for weeks! Decided to start posting again... hope these are a good Christmas present for you! My name is Ally. :)

Los Angeles, California, December 22, 2011 Leonardo Dicaprio and his new love Victoria Secret model Erin Heatherton enjoy a romantic stroll during a very clandestine meeting somewhere in Los Angeles. The two arrived separately and then parted separately as well.

c82783166054668.jpg fb41ea166054697.jpg cd9db3166054730.jpg 1da1c5166054755.jpg b47080166054779.jpg 91aaa5166054796.jpg a4f7f3166054812.jpg ed1ec8166054827.jpg 80493f166054850.jpg 62b045166054876.jpg 563317166054907.jpg 3636bc166054928.jpg

Whichever is easier :) Ally is fine, but if you forget Shine is fine too!

I'm glad you like them! :hug:

I think I will call you shine, so I don't get your names mixed up!! If that is okay with you :blush:

So thank you soo much shine!! Lovely Miranda Avi you have up ;)

Whichever is easier :) Ally is fine, but if you forget Shine is fine too!

I'm glad you like them! :hug:

I think I will call you shine, so I don't get your names mixed up!! If that is okay with you :blush:

So thank you soo much shine!! Lovely Miranda Avi you have up ;)

Thats okay by me :laugh:

Aw, Miranda is lovely! I've changed to the lovely Leo now :) horray!

Ally or Shine

Welcome :wave:

Might I say your name choice is quite appropriate , as these additional pix you've brought our way of hot Leo sure do light up the place =Thanks !!! :flower:

Kat

Yes, that does look like Leo in background, good find :)

Pami

What is this , you are going to arrive in you bikini with drink in hand before ByPrincess does ?

Or , maybe, you should try another tactic like appearing in your birthday suit like a mint on Leo's pillow :p

By Princess....watch out! I'm in you way!

Might I say your name choice is quite appropriate , as these additional pix you've brought our way of hot Leo sure do light up the place =Thanks !!!

Aw, you're all so lovely. I regret not posting sooner! : )

I'm glad I could bring you the pictures! You are all very welcome.

Hi Ally! :wave: Welcome! I'm Patricia and also you can call me as you want! Not you oxford! For you is always Ms. by_princess! :laugh:

Thanks for the pics :flower:

and the rest of the Girls Officially in case of no run into any of you tomorrow...

3.gif

Wohoo! :ddr: I will eat A LOT tomorrow... and drink :whistle:

Ally or Shine

Welcome :wave:

Might I say your name choice is quite appropriate , as these additional pix you've brought our way of hot Leo sure do light up the place =Thanks !!! :flower:

Kat

Yes, that does look like Leo in background, good find :)

Pami

What is this , you are going to arrive in you bikini with drink in hand before ByPrincess does ?

Or , maybe, you should try another tactic like appearing in your birthday suit like a mint on Leo's pillow :p

By Princess....watch out! I'm in you way!

Oxford...I just dont drink,but sure I would arirve in my sexy bikini and say...."Hey Leo...your Christmas gift is here!" :drool: haha

I'm 27,I think he would pick me up....I'm older than Erin... :laugh:

I will tell you about my plans very soon!! :laugh:

Hi Ally! :wave: Welcome! I'm Patricia and also you can call me as you want! Not you oxford! For you is always Ms. by_princess! :laugh:

Thanks for the pics :flower:

and the rest of the Girls Officially in case of no run into any of you tomorrow...

post-52646-0-1446081750-48596_thumb.gif

Wohoo! :ddr: I will eat A LOT tomorrow... and drink :whistle:

Me too! :guitar: :thumbsup:

Another article about Great Gatsby filming. It seems from article below the scenes they need to complete are those at the Blue Mountain area whic was doubling for Long Island

Injured Luhrmann ends shoot a day early

GARRY MADDOX

24 Dec, 2011 03:00 AM

THE biggest movie to shoot in Sydney in years, The Great Gatsby, has been shut down a day early after director Baz Luhrmann was injured.

The filmmaker behind Strictly Ballroom, Moulin Rouge and Australia needed three stitches in his head after bumping into a camera crane.

A co-producer, Anton Monsted, said Luhrmann was directing a scene at the time.

''We were on quite a cramped set and he was ducking under the crane,'' he said. ''He struck his head on the weights on the end of the camera crane. He split open his head and we had to get the doctor.''

Monsted said the producers decided to stop filming and allow the international cast, including Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan, and crew to get home for Christmas a day earlier than planned.

They will return for ''pick-ups'' - additional shots - in the new year. ''There's a few days owing due to rain and then there will also be what we would have shot … had we continued filming after Baz's injury,'' Monsted said.

The adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's famous novel, set in New York in the 1920s, has been shot at Fox Studios and locations around Sydney, including at the International College of Management, formerly St Patrick's College, at Manly, for 83 days.

Despite Luhrmann's injury on Thursday, Monsted said the crew finished the year on ''a big high''.

''Filming has gone extremely well,'' he said. ''The only obstacle we've really faced has been bad weather.''

Rain particularly affected scenes due to be shot on a property at Mount Wilson in the Blue Mountains that was doubling for Long Island.

''Where we were filming was on heritage-protected land and we were very mindful to leave these beautiful properties as we found them,'' he said.

ByPrincess

Why, I would never think of addressing you by any name but one that is worthy of your royal status = Princess "B" aka Princes Beyotch :) :)

And , I do sincerely wish that our Princess has a very Merry Christmas :)

I'm Patricia and also you can call me as you want! Not you oxford! For you is always Ms. by_princess

Pami

I see your mind is already in Leo Overdrive ! I look forward to hearing your plan as to how you will lure Leo away from Erin and ByPrincess in Cabo this year :)

ByPrincess

Why, I would never think of addressing you by any name but one that is worthy of your royal status = Princess "B" aka Princes Beyotch :) :)

And , I do sincerely wish that our Princess has a very Merry Christmas :)

Princes Beyotch :laugh:

Merry Christmas to you Oxf I knew that you appreciated me! :hug:

Pami

I see your mind is already in Leo Overdrive ! I look forward to hearing your plan as to how you will lure Leo away from Erin and ByPrincess in Cabo this year

Sorry Pami and Erin but my bikini body is to amaze so... you girls have no chance :p

and for you Oxf I happily I'll get rid of The Keibler for you and George can be alone!!! :brows: