Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Also, I noticed that Cindy Crawford and ByPrincess' Boy George have already landed in Cabo :)

Yes! to show off his new girlfriend (whose expiration date is december 2012) <_<

And that is what I dislike about George. Taking your partner to a red carpet event, I don't care about, but its almost like he dates these women, just to use them as a red carpet accesory!

Thanks Ox for the info that Cindy and George have landed in Cabo! Cindy partied with Leo and Bar last year, wonder if shes gonna party with leo this year?

By Princess

Now you must take in consideration in your Boy George timeline that the Oscars don't take place to Feb 24th ,2012.

So , we know for sure that George will have Stacey or some other lovely young woman on his arm to all the award events /Vanity Fair Oscar party are over. Then he will spring into spring as a single man :p

whose expiration date is december 2012

Well at least I was more optimistic, and gave them the whole year but :laugh:

ByPrincess

Yes, you are more optimistic than me, as unless George has another movie being released I don't know about, I don't think dear Stacey will be around next Christmas :p

Kat

Yes, to me , it, also, seems as if the new romances always coincide with a new film release .

just to use them as a red carpet accesory!

Too bad Leos no longer in the Celeb of the year Race from Eonline! :( Johnney beat him with 57%.

Its down to Ryan Reynolds, Ryan gosling, Jhonny Depp, and Robert Pattinson.

http://www.eonline.com/news/who_celeb_of_y...ding_men/280440

The only one who I think had a steller year out of that group is Gosling. Dude was everywhere!

And the other 3, come on. Reynolds had a major fail with Green Lantern, Johnney did nothing special, and R Patz has very little talent (at least from what I can see from twilight movies).

Barbie,I'm here! :hug:

Oxford,

How can you say you will you run your fingers through Leo's hair without me?I'm on the waiting list for decades! :laugh: :p

I wanted him to touch my hair with those big hands,and then I would rest my head on his broad shoulders....Lord!! Keep dreaming little Pami.... :drool:

Hey girls,whenever you need some help in french...please call me! LOL I try my best and I want to practice my french as well...Leo vous êtes très sexy! :laugh:

Where is this place? Is Concord west in Australia?

thanks for the tweet princess.

Yes Barbie Concord West, Sydney

Sorry for not specifying again :wave: they must be shooting at that place because yesterday I posted this one

CMarksman Charlie Marksman

@donjoyride Leo Di Caprio doing a film today at Concord Beach

19 de dic

Wow, I guess Leo really is dating Erin Heatherton

"The other day we trained with his girlfriend, Erin (Heatherton), she's a Victoria's Secret model," he added.

post-17085-0-1446081736-20786_thumb.jpg Perth mixed martial arts fighter Soa "The Hulk" Palelei is responsible for the sculpted abs of some of the world's biggest stars. The Bibra Lake-based athlete and personal trainer has been working with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire while they have been in Sydney filming Baz Luhrmann's estimated $127 million adaptation of The Great Gatsby.

Palelei's publicist made contact with DiCaprio after learning the actor was a fan of the sport and from there a friendship grew.

"We ended up hanging out and now he's gone up to being a closer friend and I'm training him as well," Palelei tells Access All Areas.

"He loves the sport, he's always front row at all the (Ultimate Fighting Championship) events. He does movies all year round so he's got to keep fit and just keep in shape.

"The other day we trained with his girlfriend, Erin (Heatherton), she's a Victoria's Secret model," he added.

On December 9, DiCaprio and an entourage of about 26 including Maguire and Australian actor Joel Edgerton, attended a Cage Fighting Championship show at Luna Park in Sydney as Palelei's VIP guests.

"(DiCaprio) was present at the last bout that he had in Sydney, he was a welcomed VIP guest of Soa's," said Daniela Nelson of Moda Management who says she is representing DiCaprio while he is in Australia and whose company also represents Palelei.

Palelei, who counts Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Jason Statham, Adam Sandler and Kevin James as friends, flew to Sydney for training sessions with DiCaprio last weekend.

Given DiCaprio's hectic schedule on set, Palelei has crafted an escalating density training workout, usually between 15 and 20 minutes, to get the Hollywood hunk the best results in the least amount of time.

According to Palelei, his high-profile client doesn't want to be a fighter or bulk up too much but to keep fit and healthy. Some of the workouts consist of chin-ups, back extensions, sit-ups and lunges.

Palelei hopes DiCaprio will head to Perth to watch him take on American heavyweight Henry "Sentoryu" Miller in a Cage Fighting Championship match which will take place at the Italian Club in Northbridge on January 21.

About 1300 people are expected to attend the event, including DiCaprio.

"He will be attending the fight in Perth," Nelson confirmed.

Principal filming for The Great Gatsby is expected to wrap up in Sydney on Friday.

AAA understands that DiCaprio will return to the US for Christmas before heading back to Sydney on January 12 to finish up work on Gatsby.

post-17085-0-1446081736-22685_thumb.jpg