Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

NANDA, wanted to add too that I'm sorry to hear your sad news and very glad U back with us!

Oxford- thank U for all the news and stuff.

3D doesn't excite me much but this sounds terrific!

http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/10/11/9-thi...n-3d-early-foo/

. 'Titanic' in 3D Looks Absolutely Stunning

This shouldn't come as too big of a shock considering that Cameron is directly involved, but after watching screening after screening of shitty 3D films, it was more than refreshing to see what can be done to a film -- even a film not originally filmed in 3D -- if the appropriate amount of time and effort are applied. The scenes presented were:

- Right before Rose and Cal board 'Titanic,' "You can be blasé about some things...."

- Jack waiting for Rose at the bottom of the staircase before dinner.

- Jack and Rose attending a "real party."

- Jack and Rose "flying" at the front of Titanic.

- The first sighting of the iceberg, "Why aren't they turning?!"

- Rose freeing Jack with the use of an axe.

- The montage of Titanic passengers accepting their fate.

- The last part of Titanic sinking, "The ship will pull you down."

oh I may already bothered all of you with my posts :trout: but I couldn't stop laughing when I read this tweet:

itsmedayzee daisy sheridan

i'd love it if everytime leonardo dicaprio jumps in the sea he shouts 'ROSE'

4 minutes ago

and this one is cool too :p

Slechte_grappen Slechte grappen

Leonardo DiCaprio didn't die at the end of the Titanic; he washed up on the shore at the beginning of Inception.

12 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

Retweeted 100+ times

:wave:Nanda

I know it may seem easy to offer support when we're so far apart, but positive thinking is very important.

very true :yes:

I particularly like Tom Felton (more than Daniel Radcliffe), although he made a bad choice to participate in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", this movie sucks.

me too... (Y) I think , he has more chance to make a career in hollywood. "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" was terrible :x but I think that all actors have a first movie that sucks. Even Leo... Critters 3??? :whistle:

Shia LaBeouf I cannot enjoy, just don't see anything special.

he has become a little crazy :wacko: , don't know why but I seem to see him follow the same steps of lindsay lohan :mellow:

(Kirsten Stewart NOT, for God's sake... is a fool),
:nicole:

I give the girl a vote of confidence only when she makes independent films

Leonardo DiCaprio didn't die at the end of the Titanic; he washed up on the shore at the beginning of Inception., haha this tweet is funny, thanks Sick.

This remember that gif of Leo in Inception in the water and with the line: Rose, it's not funny anymore!

I particularly like Tom Felton (more than Daniel Radcliffe), although he made a bad choice to participate in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", this movie sucks.

me too... (Y) I think , he has more chance to make a career in hollywood. "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" was terrible :x but I think that all actors have a first movie that sucks. Even Leo... Critters 3??? :whistle:

I like Tom too! :wub: imho he's got potential to be respectful actor of Hollywood.

what about Daniel,I think he's quite talented,he just didn't have a chance to prove it :whistle:

Leonardo DiCaprio didn't die at the end of the Titanic; he washed up on the shore at the beginning of Inception., haha this tweet is funny, thanks Sick.

This remember that gif of Leo in Inception in the water and with the line: Rose, it's not funny anymore!

lol! I didn't know that! :laugh:

LOL at this site you posted Sick, the many faces of Leo and that's nice and funny. But yeah, Leo really have the talent to play this tortured characters.

OH my, Howard Hughes: medication is milk from a bottle, that is quite hilarious... :laugh::rofl:

Great study about his madness in movies.

:wave:Nanda

Shia LaBeouf I cannot enjoy, just don't see anything special.

he has become a little crazy :wacko: , don't know why but I seem to see him follow the same steps of lindsay lohan :mellow:

(Kirsten Stewart NOT, for God's sake... is a fool),
:nicole:

I give the girl a vote of confidence only when she makes independent films

HII, By_princess :hug:. We agree on many points :laugh:.

NANDA, wanted to add too that I'm sorry to hear your sad news and very glad U back with us!

Thank you Solange.

I'm not so excited about 3D at all, but Titanic in any form makes me super, super excited :laugh: :laugh:.

I like Tom too! wub6yh2cm.gif imho he's got potential to be respectful actor of Hollywood.

what about Daniel,I think he's quite talented,he just didn't have a chance to prove it whistle.gif

Ya Sick, I like Daniel too, but I prefer Tom cause he's looking for new roles. I think for Daniel will be more difficult to disconnect from Harry Potter, it will take years. Leo was so... the ever-famous Jack, the Titanic actor, the guy from Titanic, all those things, it seemed that he had no name, but over the years and hard work he was leaving that image aside. I hope Daniel can, too. And tks for the tweets... really funny :laugh:.

Nanda

In reply to your question below is the informaiton from the article I posted the other day about the J Edgar /Carmel screening.

As you can see it is a select group, but I'm sure there will be some press types there who will make a tweet ;hopefully posiitive ones. :)

Only those with VIP and Patron Packages or Essential Credentials can attend the "J. Edgar" showing, which is not considered a premiere, Burns said
Who will see the movie tonight? I feel like I missed something

Solange

Thanks for information about Titanic 3D scenes :)

LOL love that gif you posted Barbie :D

Now the talk on Shia Lebouf..... I actually think hes a pretty talented actor, any movie I've seen him in hes done a good job at acting. He just plays the too cool for school card too much. Like insulting his directors, ect. He doesn't seem like a very smart guy.

And I want to hear tweets of people being blown away by the movie :D

And I want to hear tweets of people being blown away by the movie :D

Though even if its not the reaction we want.. Leo has proven himself already, so it won't effect his long term credibility in my eyes.. and the eyes of people in the biz that matter.. and even the public for the most part I feel :)

^Yeah but sometimes I feel like its the audiances opinions that matter more. Of course the critics opinions determine it around Oscar season, but I've seen SOOO many oscar movies that were just boring and very uninteresting. I want to hear good things from the critics AND the public!

Lively and DiCaprio ‘romance faltered in Australia’

Blake Lively apparently realised her romance with Leonardo DiCaprio wasn’t working when she went to visit him in Australia.

Blake Lively apparently realised things “weren’t the same” with Leonardo DiCaprio after visiting him in Australia.

The Hollywood couple had been together for five months when they called time on their romance earlier this month.

It’s been claimed cracks began to show in the relationship when Leonardo starting shooting The Great Gatsby in Australia. Blake flew to the country to spend time with him, but then began having doubts.

“Things hadn’t been going well since Leo went to Australia,” a source told the British edition of Grazia magazine. “When he went away Blake visited him once, but things weren’t the same.”

There are rumours Blake and her Green Lantern co-star Ryan Reynolds are now an item.

They have been spotted having dinner together, with reports they also locked lips in public recently.

“When Blake met up with Ryan again, they got on so well she realised she had to end it with Leo,” the insider explained. © Cover Media

Lively and DiCaprio romance faltered in Australia

Really??

I'm sure this reporter lost neurons writing this article

He’s only keep saying.... wasn’t working, weren’t the same. :nicole: :laugh:

What's the point of posting articles that have been denied as false by the reps and whose authenticity can be denied by the information we have here on BZ?

Not trying to censor anyone's speech, but what is the point? That article makes Blake out to be a cheater which is obviously untrue.

haha, Is this a joke? She realized things were not the same, I wonder why???

When Blake met up with Ryan again, they got on so well she realised she had to end it with Leo. It's clear it was from her part things were not the same, good to Leo she realized this fast, wasn't Leo's fault.