Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leonardo and Blake Take Their Romance Onto the Streets For a Bike Ride

It was a day date for Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend, Blake Lively, as they went for a bike ride in NYC in Saturday. The couple were joined on their outing by Leo's frequent cycling companion Lukas Haas. Blake, Leo, and Lukas were kitted out to ride in style — each was on an electric, Swiss-made Stromer that retails for around $2,850! Leo accompanied Blake east to the Big Apple, where production is under way on the upcoming season of Gossip Girl. They were last together out in LA so she could focus on her current big-screen project, Oliver Stone's Savages. He's able to travel with Blake during a break in his own shooting schedule. Soon, though, Leo will be back to work shooting The Great Gatsby

http://www.popsugar.com/Leonardo-DiCaprio-...ctures-18556994

Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio: Biking in NYC!

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio go for a bike ride on Saturday (July 30) in New York City.

The rumored couple were joined by Leo’s BFF, Lukas Haas.

Later in the weekend, Leo and Lukas checked out t-shirts from a street vendor in Soho.

Late last month, Blake and Leo joined a group of friends and checked out a performance by Stevie Wonder at the Hollywood Bowl.

Leo may be gearing up for a western project for his next movie - he’s reportedly eager to play a lead in The Creed of Violence.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/02/bl...-biking-in-nyc/

post-51835-1312311677_thumb.png

post-51835-1312311793_thumb.png

From People :heart: They say Leo starts filming Gatsby this month, contridicting the mid-september thing. So I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see when he really does start filming! :idk:

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio Take a Romantic Bike Ride

Is it wheel love?

Continuing their romantic summer, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio hit the road Saturday for a sunny bike ride through New York City, where Lively is shooting the fifth season of Gossip Girl.

DiCaprio is in town preparing for his next film, The Great Gatsby, according to a source, who adds, "He starts shooting this month in Australia."

The couple, who ventured out during a steamy summer in the Big Apple, dressed appropriately for their ride, with Lively, 23, in a hat and a beige dress tied in the front, and DiCaprio, 36, in a white T-shirt, though neither wore a helmet.

Lively and DiCaprio were first linked in November and have been spotted together over the past few months, including shopping for shades in Santa Barbara, Calif., last month, on a boat ride in Venice in June and during a sight-seeing romp through Portofino, Italy, in May.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20...op+Headlines%29

^Yeah Carey said they didn't start filming until September like some other articles said, but like you said, maybe he'll go down there early to prepare and get settled in Australia! I guess we'll have to wait and see! :)

But I think mid-september sounds right ;)

From People :heart: They say Leo starts filming Gatsby this month, contridicting the mid-september thing. So I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see when he really does start filming! :idk:

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio Take a Romantic Bike Ride

Is it wheel love?

Continuing their romantic summer, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio hit the road Saturday for a sunny bike ride through New York City, where Lively is shooting the fifth season of Gossip Girl.

DiCaprio is in town preparing for his next film, The Great Gatsby, according to a source, who adds, "He starts shooting this month in Australia."

The couple, who ventured out during a steamy summer in the Big Apple, dressed appropriately for their ride, with Lively, 23, in a hat and a beige dress tied in the front, and DiCaprio, 36, in a white T-shirt, though neither wore a helmet.

Lively and DiCaprio were first linked in November and have been spotted together over the past few months, including shopping for shades in Santa Barbara, Calif., last month, on a boat ride in Venice in June and during a sight-seeing romp through Portofino, Italy, in May.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20...op+Headlines%29

it maybe is wrong,cuz as we know press isn't informed like fans (like us :p ) and for the first time it was said that shooting would start in August

OMG Someone from JustJared posted a mean usual hater comment on The new Leo post UNDER MY NAME! IT WAS NOT ME!! Soo If theres a poster on JJ posting under my name, KNOW NOT TO BELIEVE IT! lolllll and you can totally tell its not me anyway, but still!! Not cool! :angry: :( They're trying to make it seem like I hate them. Lollll far from that. Hopefully they'll stop using my names for such comments! :angry::cry::angry:

You here that. KATCHITUP LOVES LEO AND BLAKE!!

OMG Someone from JustJared posted a mean usual hater comment on The new Leo post UNDER MY NAME! IT WAS NOT ME!! Soo If theres a poster on JJ posting under my name, KNOW NOT TO BELIEVE IT! lolllll and you can totally tell its not me anyway, but still!! Not cool! :angry: :( They're trying to make it seem like I hate them. Lollll far from that. Hopefully they'll stop using my names for such comments! :angry::cry::angry:

You here that. KATCHITUP LOVES LEO AND BLAKE!!

Omigosh those JustJared commenters are really scary. I knew they lurked here, but this is well into stalker territory :shock:

Yeah sick, Its no surprise. :rofl: To tell you the truth it really doesn't bother me that much. Everyone knows its not me anyway :)

Thanks Halo for the popsugar pics. She looks gorgeous and so chic. Not to mention Leo looks very hot and musclular! and very thin I'll add! :drool: