Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks kat for OK magazine article. So romantic and sweet :wub: . I loved it.

And thanks aomg (this video... great), wijn and by_princess for all photos. Finally many photos :laugh: .

Papparazzi: don't stop to work, we want more and more. Leo's so beautiful :drool: .

Leo's face in those photos. HAHA. He looks like he's mid sneeze possibly? I like Blake's outfit.

Aw, hanging out with Jennifer.

And I agree, barilace. I think he'd was sneeze when the photo was taken. Leo's face is really funny :blush: .

Nanda: I know what you feel about the Brazilian sites, now about ego? They always try to put Leo down and down, RIDICULOUS what they wrote about Leo, like he was totally drunk or something, he was just with his eyes closed, gosh... Like this sites knows something, bunch of idiots! But I have to admitt that he looks funny!

but thanks for the pic Nanda, you are sweet! Also thanks oxford for the tweet and pics and thanks by princess!, aomg and wijn for all the pics of Leo and Blake.

I see that Leo's good friend Alex is going to be a dad, congrats to him and Emily!

I just read this article and it's RIDICULOUS! I think he was just trying to sneeze,really! Gosh,what's goin' on with these sites? I really hate them! :yuckky:

Nice to see Leo and Blake together again! :wub:

Tks for the pics girls!! I loved them! Leo looks so hot and fit!! :sex:

Hey girls! How are you doing? Today was a hard day for me,just came home!!hehe

A big hug to everyone!! :grouphug:

But hey I couldn't see the video from facebook, the video it's just like that pic ox post? And I couldn't see the x17 video also... :cry:

Now, I know the paps are annoying but sometimes I wish that Leo could be more carefree, I hope soon they go for a place without notice the paps and enjoy more.

And what about the meeting with Jennifer Meyer? Sounds very interesting, considering that she's a jewerly designer.

But hey I couldn't see the video from facebook, the video it's just like that pic ox post? And I couldn't see the x17 video also... :cry:

Now, I know the paps are annoying but sometimes I wish that Leo could be more carefree, I hope soon they go for a place without notice the paps and enjoy more.

And what about the meeting with Jennifer Meyer? Sounds very interesting, considering that she's a jewerly designer.

I agree Barbie,sometimes it's really difficult!!And whenever we read these gossips,we do understand him! I think that's why he hates paps!! :angry:

Barbie

Sorry to hear that you are still unable to watch video from couple who sat next to Leo & Blake

In the video you only see , more or less, what you see in the photo still I made.

Pami

Why, this must be another group we need to form for the end of a hard day a group hug ! :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Leonardo DiCaprio: Abu Dhabi's Eco Star

Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio joins Abu Dhabi eco award jury

EmailPrintTweetShare

Getty ImagesLeonardo DiCaprio

A renowned environmental campaigner, Oscar-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio has been named as a juror for the Zayed Future Energy Prize. Established to honour the legacy of the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founding President of the UAE, the prize is recognised as the world’s most prestigious award for renewable energy and sustainability.

Leonardo will be joined on the jury by tennis star and philanthropist Andre Agassi, Cherie Blair, the activist wife of former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, and the Presidents of the Maldives and Iceland, among others. The winner of the next award will be announced in January 2012.

Through the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which he set up more than 15 years ago, and LeonardoDiCaprio.org, the actor-activist works to raise awareness of environmental and clean energy issues, and he has made several movies to promote them, including Global Warming, Water Planet and The 11th Hour.

http://www.ahlanlive.com/leonardo-dicaprio...ar--129961.html

Go Leo go :hug:

Thanks wijn for the article. It's great to see Leo get involved with more environmental causes... he's really respected in this middle too.

And thanks sick for more these photos.

More fan photos from the set of ‘J. Edgar’ in D.C. last spring (Unfortunately no photo of Leo :( )

One of our readers, Jenn C., checked out the Washington D.C. set of J.Edgar back in March in hopes of seeing the film’s star, Leonardo DiCaprio.

Though she wasn’t lucky enough to meet Leo, she did get a glimpse of him, writer Dustin Lance Black, and met the film’s director, Clint Eastwood, along with Leo’s co-stars Armie Hammer and Naomi Watts.

Here’s what she had to say about the shoot:

I heard about Leonardo DiCaprio filming “J. Edgar” in Washington D.C. in late March and went from Maryland to D.C. to see what I could find as he is my favorite actor. I arrived around 9 A.M., apparently Leo was already on set in hair and makeup but Armie Hammer and Naomi Watts later arrived.

We waited for about 3 hours until moving to the other location we heard production talking about. We saw Leo through the car window and got to talk to Armie. Security was extremely tight as it was in D.C. After about two hours there, we returned to the base camp. Later, Armie and Naomi arrived back on set, so did Leo. We got to meet Clint Eastwood, who was incredibly humble and nice, Armie Hammer, who was so sweet and nice and so was his wife, and Naomi Watts. They were all so professional and down to earth. We got to see Leo from a distance but he spent hours in his trailer and seemed extremely focused on his role. Dustin Lance Black, the screenwriter, was also on set.

The 11 hours in the freezing cold were worth it- as the cast and crew were professional and very nice. Can’t wait to see the movie!

J. Edgar was primarily shot in Los Angeles last winter, but they spends few weeks shooting exteriors in the Virginia/Washington D.C. area.

It looks like Steven Spielberg will be following in his colleague Clint Eastwood’s steps as we’ve heard his next film, Lincoln, has already set up shop at the same Virginia studio where John Adams was filmed in 2008. They have also set up a production office in Mechanicsville, VA. Lincoln, which stars Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln, will begin filming this fall.

Anyone else sensing a trend? As long as they keep making movies about historical figures, the film industry in Virginia should be booming!

post-52055-0-1446088599-08691_thumb.jpg

post-52055-0-1446088599-43977_thumb.jpg

post-52055-0-1446088601-476_thumb.jpg

post-52055-0-1446088602-2286_thumb.jpg

post-52055-0-1446088602-27238_thumb.jpg

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2011/07...-c-last-spring/

Great find on the artice Nanda :wave:

I think Leo has to be in make-up a lot.

I'm just dying to see what he looks like!! :laugh:

I think they keep it a secret on purpeouse.

Yeah, me too. Hours and hours of makeup... shouldn't have been easy. But it's not easy trying to let Leo uglier... is almost impossible :laugh: .

Sic

Thanks for more pix of Leo & Blake from concert. :)

Wijn

Thanks for Eco Star news . :)

I, agree, that the studio doesn't want to unveil the older J Edgar to we see him in the trailer which hopefully will be some time in August.:yes:

Nanda

Thanks for J Edgar news & pix. It was great she got to talk with Clint , Naomi, and have her photo taken with Arnie ;)