Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hi everybody - I join Pami's group too!

Wijn - you are very cool. And your new siggi is great! You know, I have nothing against Bar- I have to point that out - I don't really continue to follow her as closely since she and Leo split but I always thought she was a nice person. I never joined any bashing of Bar - ever. SOme of the things her fans say about Leo bothered me but you've shown to me that you really are a fan of Leo and care about him the same way I do - we just think differently on certain things but that's okay, we've proven w can have different opinions but still all be Leo fans.

Sick - you are also very cool. You're honest but also considerate of others' opinions and you're a great Leo fan who supports him through all his faults and his quirks.

Yeah, it seems like a while since Leo's been in Vegas. I read separate sightings of Lukas Haas being at some Vegas party with Paris Hilton and her boyfriend so my guess is Leo went there for the weekend with his buddies.

THanks for the video oxford!

What new group does Pami have? I must have missed that :blink:

Who thinks Leo is the best thing in Hollywood nowadays,just put your hands up!

that's her new group :p

Ohhhhh lol thanks Sick! In that case you got another member in your group Pami :p

Thanks Oxford for the extended Find me commercials. Visually it was nicely done and I love how they gave it a trailer feel to it. Interesting to Watch :yes: When I saw the commercial with that Sea monster I thought Leo would be in that..Glad he wasn't because that one was ridiculous haha :laugh:

hey,girls: how about another campaign?

we want to see a Leo's baby!!!

Tks for joining my new group girls!! :laugh: Everybody here is ver nice nice! :flower:

And Barbie...I'm with you!! We want to see a Leo's baby!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww! :laugh:

Tks for the the tweets girls! :)

More stupid gossips! :yuckky: Think I will start another campaign right now..."No more stupid gossips!"

"The dating of Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively totters dangerously and it seems that the actor does not do much to solve it.

Since the novel came to light in May, they became one of the most persecuted of Hollywood couples. But according to Spanish newspaper El Mundo, love can end soon, since DiCaprio seems uninterested in this relationship.

Everything indicates that the actor has moved away from the star of Gossip Girl, as she tries to improve the relationship.

The tension was unleashed when the actor invited her mother to the wedding of a friend, not girlfriend. In fact, he did not bother to ask if she would like to attend the ceremony, according to a source.

To further fuel the rumors of possible separation, the actor was seen at a nightclub in Hollywood surrounded by women, having fun with them, which proves that he was not taking seriously their dating"

http://ofuxico.terra.com.br/noticias-sobre.../24-113508.html

Yeah hopefully soon hehe. Actually to be honest I don't care with who..... I just want to see him be a dad so bad!! I'm growing impatient but it's his life and he knows what's best for him... I guess lol :p

Always a pleasure talking to you too Pami. You are too sweet and I love your presence on here :heart:

Tks Fash! :) That was very kind of you! :wub:

I do think the same!

hey,girls: how about another campaign?

Tks for joining my new group girls!! :laugh: Everybody here is ver nice nice! :flower:

And Barbie...I'm with you!! We want to see a Leo's baby!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww! :laugh:

Tks for the the tweets girls! :)

More stupid gossips! :yuckky: Think I will start another campaign right now..."No more stupid gossips!"

"The dating of Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively totters dangerously and it seems that the actor does not do much to solve it.

Since the novel came to light in May, they became one of the most persecuted of Hollywood couples. But according to Spanish newspaper El Mundo, love can end soon, since DiCaprio seems uninterested in this relationship.

Everything indicates that the actor has moved away from the star of Gossip Girl, as she tries to improve the relationship.

The tension was unleashed when the actor invited her mother to the wedding of a friend, not girlfriend. In fact, he did not bother to ask if she would like to attend the ceremony, according to a source.

To further fuel the rumors of possible separation, the actor was seen at a nightclub in Hollywood surrounded by women, having fun with them, which proves that he was not taking seriously their dating"

http://ofuxico.terra.com.br/noticias-sobre.../24-113508.html

LOL Its not new. Its referring to the whole Now UK story. Hasn't this site gotten the news yet of the who not broken up thing yet?? Seems there a little late on reporting this gossip! LOL :rofl:

And yes I am in the group too.

What new group does Pami have? I must have missed that :blink:

Who thinks Leo is the best thing in Hollywood nowadays,just put your hands up!

that's her new group :p

Ohhhhh lol thanks Sick! In that case you got another member in your group Pami :p

Thanks Oxford for the extended Find me commercials. Visually it was nicely done and I love how they gave it a trailer feel to it. Interesting to Watch :yes: When I saw the commercial with that Sea monster I thought Leo would be in that..Glad he wasn't because that one was ridiculous haha :laugh:

Haha,I thought that too Fash! :rofl:

Sick - you are also very cool. You're honest but also considerate of others' opinions and you're a great Leo fan who supports him through all his faults and his quirks.

thanks solange! :hug:

glad you get right what I meant to say! :wave:

thanks oxford for Find Me link!

aww how much this commercial makes me remind Inception :laugh:

add me to your group Barbie!

also in yours,Pami

"No more stupid gossips!"

thanks kat for Gatsby article! :wave:

Barbie said " I want to see Leo's baby !"

Now , Barbie , that future little girl or boy is going to really have to be special to compete with the little baby below ! ;)

post-52324-0-1446088559-46136_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088559-48618_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088559-49708_thumb.jpg

And while I very much look forward to seeing Leo holding his little girl or tussling with his little boy.,for now ,I'm in the club that would just love to see

some more great romantic pix of him with his special lady, be it Blake or someone else , like we used to years ago

post-52324-0-1446088559-57723_thumb.jpg

Maybe we shall see some romantic pics of him one day,maybe with Blake,maybe with another girl. I used to see many pics like that while he was dating Bar! :)

Leo was sooooo cute when he was a baby! :wub: Tks Oxford!!

Yeah sooner or later we'll get some more romantic pics of him with Blake. Its already been really soon to ask for a ton of romantic pics between the two, But what we have so far though is really sweet :wub:

Thanks for the pics Oxford. :hug:

WHAT are some of YOUR favorite pix of Leo with other special ladies in his life : Kristen, Gisele, Bar, or YOU

happy1.jpg

this Leo-Gisele pic is one of my all time fav! :wub:

I'll post others tomorrow :p

Oxford, Sick didn't post a photo, just referring to the Leo and Gisele one you posted.

Its also one of my favs :heart:

I always wondered about that photo too. Were Leo and gisele just chillin on the side of the road, and the paps just walked up and took a pic? LOL I always found that photo cute, but kinda wierd at the same time! :p