Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Me too I'm curious to know how do you know that it is her car I searched on google pictures of her with her car but I don't find it so for the moment I'm not sure that it is her car. Leo has several cars so maybe it is one of his cars .Moreover is curious to see how people are sure that the gift bags are for her. Maybe it is for her mom, leo was not is usa for the mother day so maybe is it for her mom or just for one of his friends. I doubt that it is for blake because she is the egerie of chanel bag and until that her contract finish she can't wear a bag from another brand so I don't think that the gifts are for her.

But I 'm happy that leo works with quentin tarantino I'm a little bit dispointed about his commercial for mobile phone. I expect to see him very beautiful but I don't like his face on this commercial.

He looks very J. Edgard Hoover for the mobile spot :laugh:

Maybe it is for her mom, leo was not is usa for the mother day so maybe is it for her mom or just for one of his friends. I doubt that it is for blake because she is the egerie of chanel bag and until that her contract finish she can't wear a bag from another brand so I don't think that the gifts are for her.

But I 'm happy that leo works with quentin tarantino I'm a little bit dispointed about his commercial for mobile phone. I expect to see him very beautiful but I don't like his face on this commercial.

why a bag? The gift can be anything.

And it is true maybe it is for his mom or a friend.

Major movie news today :clap:

I hope this means the Hoover-teasers are coming closer too!

And I'm very excited for the confimation of the Tarantino movie!!!

And I wouldn't worry about the telephone-commercial,

we already saw 1000 pics of Leo running through rain, so I'm sure we'll see material of that shoot too :)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively had a�sneaky affaire�� behind model Bar Refaeli's back, reports Star magazine.

The mag says DiCaprio and the�Gossip Girl star have been secretly hooking up for quite some time, and their recent European trip was a calculated coming-out party for the pair after months of keeping their romance under wraps.

No, true according to gossip cop:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively Secretly Hooking Up For “Months”?

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively had a “sneaky affair” behind model Bar Refaeli’s back, reports Star magazine.

The mag says DiCaprio and the “Gossip Girl” star have been secretly hooking up for quite some time, and their recent European trip was “a calculated coming-out party for the pair after months of keeping their romance under wraps.”

According to a supposed “insider,” DiCaprio and Lively “began meeting regularly” in November after they were introduced at a business dinner with Baz Luhrmann to discuss his upcoming remake of The Great Gastby.

By March, the pair was allegedly “getting so tight that she [Lively] was slipping away from her hectic duties” on the New York set of “Gossip Girl” to hang out with DiCaprio in L.A.

Well, that would be pretty scandalous… if it actually happened.

Sources close to DiCaprio and Lively tell Gossip Cop the Star story is totally fabricated, and that the two were definitely not hooking up when DiCaprio was dating Refaeli.

link

anyone here says it's her car, was write in a site that Leo was driving her car, but could be not hers...

wijn:I think that article don't make sense, hookin up in november, when? While Leo was in Israel with Bar? in march when Leo was shooting Hoover? Don't make ANY sense. The fact that Leo and Blake met in november makes this gossips go far, but doesn't mean they are dating since that time. Also IF they were really secretly dating, I doubt they wouldn't be caught some time.

100 % CRAP!!!

---Leo spotten in NY with Blake:

Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Have “Great Chemistry” & It’s Time to Meet the Parents!

Things between Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio are certainly heating up. Hot off their European vacation, the new rumored Hollywood couple continued with their PDA last night in NYC, and their chemistry is undeniable!

Blake and her new beau were spotted cuddling at NYC hotspot 1oak Thursday night.

“They are cute together,” a clubgoer at 1oak tells OK!. “They spent a lot of the night laughing and were really affectionate with each other. They have great chemistry!”

And it looks like Blake and Leo’s relationship is about to stretch beyond chemistry, as she has plans to meet his mom!

“Blake is having dinner with Leo’s mom in the next week,” a source tells OK!.

link

Ok magazine is not a reliable source so when I see Irmelin with blake maybe I will belive that is it a serious relation but for the moment is just rumours.

It seems there are the couple of te moment so the press has to invent story in order to sell magazines. It was the same with bar and gisele.

I think that things are too fast. Leo plays in serious movies is too sad to see him making the cover of tabloids. I prefer when he was with bar because they were very discret.

I think that things are too fast. Leo plays in serious movies is too sad to see him making the cover of tabloids. I prefer when he was with bar because they were very discret.

It is not only about being discret. Bar was irrelevant for the US gossip magazines. Now Leo and Blake are considered a golden couple.

COuld fans of Blake cool it on here, this is a Leo thread so although I understand that you love him being with her but just as it is irritating when haters of Blake come here it is just as irritating when poeple who love her come here and just gush about how wonderfull they are together.

Can we concentrate on Leo in this thread. Jus my opinion.

Thank you for the chinese commericial Palmina!! He looks very inceptioney! lol

Oh and YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm soooo excited he is working with Tarontino!!!!!!!! How awesome will it be to see Leo in such a dirty, gritty, role??? LOVE IT! :clap: :dance:

Also thanks for the news of blake and Leo in NY :wave: