Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I hate those horrible cigars, but he seems to be enjoying his single life a LOOOOOOOOOT, good for him, this is the time to have fun because the end of the year will be work, work and work for him!

But please dear Leo, stop smoking for good of your healthy!!!

l know l hate the cigars too. Wasn't there a time when he was trying to quit? l want pictures even if we only grt to see him in baseball cap. l read somewhere that this split is for good no hope of a reconcilliation. :( Ohh well so long as he's happy thats all that matters. l watched Blood Diamond on tv last night. Forgot how sexy he was in that. Especially when he's just got the towel round him :heart: The film was great. Better than what l remembered it.

Foxy, I heard too from sites they said the split was final which I guess is good. Its enough of this on and off stuff, if it was not meant to be than it was not meant to be! And your sooooo right foxy, Leo is soo sexy in Blood Diamond :drool:

Your all right, Leo should stop smoking!

Heres some photos of Leo with Fergie(the duchass of york) and her daughters with Leo! If you watched the royal wedding, the two daughters were well talked about in the fashion analyzing portion!

eugenie6_HA_Sonstige_92118b.jpg

*source: http://www.leosfanforum.de/forum/thread.ph...r=0&page=16

A comeback is already coming?? I just read an article in ynet.co.il that saying that Bar is doing her way to Cannas right now, to meet up with Leo cus they want to talk and try to fix their problems. to me its sounds like a BS, but who knows. time will tell.

I am not so sure that I want them to get back together, they just need to know when to stop.

Here the article: http://www.xnet.co.il/xo/home/0,14718,L-3837,00.html

I'm from france and there is still not photo on leo in cannes... please can someone tell me what ­gutted mean ?

Yeah lets hope we can get some pics of him at Cannes! And when they said that Leo was "Gutted" it pretty much means he is saddened about the split! :)

michal: Thats weird! I think the article is crap, because i think this time when they broke up it was final. But I guess your right, time will tell. :/

EDIT: Also seems the article is totally made up. I mean the person didn't even spell leos name right! Plus theres no source or anything to prove it. looks like someone just decided to write it. I believe the article is crap!

personally, if Leo smokes cigars or drinks or never settles down and gets married, that's fine by me. He's entitled to do whatever with his life just like anyone else. He doesn't let any of that affect his work and he seems happy and he is a smart person regarding his life and how he handles fame just judging by how he's been able to maintain such a high level of success and fame from the time he was a teen.... he has parents that love him and encourages him and faithful close friends he's known forever and respect from the top people in all walks of life.

A biography video with a lot of clips I've never seen before

oh thanks for the link! and here are the pics from your ink

Leonardo DiCaprio, May 14, 2011 CANNES (FRA)

th_e40076132516413.jpg/monthly_05_2011/post-42076-0-1446086873-31723_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3786766" alt="post-42076-0-1446086873-31723_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="61"> post-42076-0-1446086873-34481_thumb.jpg th_5be24a132516420.jpg/monthly_05_2011/post-42076-0-1446086873-37609_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3786769" alt="post-42076-0-1446086873-37609_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="70.15"> post-42076-0-1446086873-39572_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446086873-41124_thumb.jpg

and welcome to Leo's thread A girl like me! :wave:

Now I understand why they used the word " gutted" to qualifie leo state after his split with bar because in the french they said that is bar who wants to break up their relationship and now leo is so sad so he doesn't to stay in LA so he come in Cannes to forget all this story and go away from the pressure of media and friends about his split. :wave:

Now I understand why they used the word " gutted" to qualifie leo state after his split with bar because in the french they said that is bar who wants to break up their relationship and now leo is so sad so he doesn't to stay in LA so he come in Cannes to forget all this story and go away from the pressure of media and friends about his split. :wave:

Yeah, he is SO SAD that he just keeps partying in Cannes! And of course the split is the only reason why he is in Cannes. It has nothing to do with the new Wall Street movie. It`s all about the stress from the break up. I just love it how fans talk so much into this. :cain: The original report said that they grew apart and none of them wanted to settle. Ever since every new source says Bar left him again because he doesn`t want to commit making it Leo`s fault again. Same old story! :cain: