Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Elizabeth Debicki to star with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire in The Great Gatsby

Don’t know who Elizabeth Debicki is? Well, don’t worry because most people don’t know who the young actress is because she hasn’t actually appeared in anything…yet. But she’s getting the debut role of a lifetime as Jordan Baker in Baz Luhrman’s retelling of THE GREAT GATSBY. She’ll be starring alongside Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Isla Fisher and Carey Mulligan. Baker is the love interest to Tobey Maguire’s Nick Carraway.

Debicki is no stranger to acting as she’s appeared in several stage productions and attending the Victorian College of the Arts. Luhrman seems to be a fan of hers, saying “It was a surprising result, but Elizabeth’s grasp of the material and her chemical connectivity to Tobey Maguire, in addition to her striking, athletic appearance, had us in a place where we were fully confident and ready to take the leap of gvingthe role of Jordan Baker to what, I guess, people would term ‘a discovery,’ we are thrilled”. Pictures of Elizabeth Debicki are scarce, but that’s her below in the center (the tallest one).

http://www.flix66.com/2011/05/12/elizabeth...e-great-gatsby/

More casting news on the Great Gatsby!

Baz Luhrmann is zeroing in on his Tom Buchanan for the all-star adaptation of The Great Gatsby, being made in 3D by Warner Bros.

Insiders say Joel Edgerton and Luke Evans took part in readings for the role late in the week. No decision has been made, however, as to who ultimately gets it.

Buchanan is one of the key chracters in F. Scott Fitzgerald’s story of love and discontentment among the rich in lavish 1920s Long Island, New York. Leonardo DiCaprio is attached to play the wealthy and mysterious Jay Gatsby, while Tobey Maguire is playing Nick Carraway, who in the novel is the narrator. Carey Mulligan is playing Gatsby’s love, Daisy Buchanan, who is married to Tom Buchanan, a wealthy man having an affair with a mistress (Isla Fisher) in the city.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/joel...s-square-188469

Looks like Leo is going to Cannes!! I hope we can get some pics!

From French "Studio magazine = Leo would be on the Croisette for dinner this weekend with his friend De Niro.

My ed-in-chief in France told me that Leonardo DiCaprio arrived in Cannes just today!

http://leonardodicaprio.yuku.com/topic/269...estival?page=-1

thanks Kat: OMG, see candids of Leo with Kate it's an old wish I had, thanks a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! And that pic of them resting their heads is so sweet, :heart::wub: they seem like a couple, just saying, but would be a dream coming true if they could date some day! We can only dream, not? :blush:

Kat: I think Emily have an angelic beauty, she's just so beautiful that hurt in the eyes, but she's too much young for Leo, Leo needs someone more mature!

Also thanks for the information about J.Edgar, it's great the movie will be released this year!

- The pics of Leo and Kate we're sooo sweet:heart: Loved it!

Really really happy about the release date! That's pretty soon...

But ofcourse we have to wait in Europe, as usual... :(

I like the choice of the elizabeth-girl, I was hoping it wouldn't be another famous person :clap:

I hope Leo has a great time in Cannes, wish we could see some pics..

Your all welcome! I love the Leo and Kate pics too :blush:

An article about Leo at Cannes!

The pair have spent the past three days larging it on a super yacht and from what I hear it’s been a real party pad and a half.

My source tells me: “Leo’s ­gutted about the split with Bar. This time it’s for real and there’s no hope of a reconciliation. He wanted to go to Cannes and get away from it all.

“Jamie hired a super yacht for the trip and it’s been a case of partying until dawn, gaggles of girls ­and lots of ­mischief.

“They’re getting through champagne like it’s going out of fashion.”

The pair did come on shore on Friday when Foxx ­performed an ­impromptu set at the Belvedere RED event at VIP following Duran Duran – but Leo took one look at the crowds and headed straight back to the yacht with a group of friends.

My mole said: “He circled outside the club a few times but ­decided against it.”

Chin up Leo, I doubt you’ll be single for long!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/0.../#ixzz1MOVX6DmJ

Heres some other little incerts out of different articles about Leo at Cannes.

Jamie Foxx takes the stage for "Gold Digger," while Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper look on.

Cannes-- Kanye West played more than an hour-long set Saturday night at a Red Granite Pictures party in Cannes attended by Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper. Clad in a white suit, West kicked off the performance with a "What up France?" shoutout that was met with cheers, whistles and general hysteria

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kany...s-cannes-188485

There’s no way to talk about this party without being a name dropper. so here we go: Leonardo DiCaprio (set to star in Red Granite’s The Wolf Of Wall Street) could be seen by the right of the stage dancing, puffing a cigar, and swigging from a champagne bottle (very rock star)

http://www.screendaily.com/home/blogs/kany...5027555.article

Come on...I wanna see pics! :D

Bleg, Leo take it easy on the campaine and sigars...

It's not good for you!'

I'd love to see pics..

But I think it would be the usual Leo hiding under a baseballhat while walking out of a club.