Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

fash: I never I believe on ALL that list, but we have to agree that Leo have a certain pattern when it comes of the girls he has dated and is dating now... and that article is kind of funny, but not that I believe in all the rumors about him! But my intention in post that here was just because I thought it was funny what they wrote, sorry I didn't wanted to make anyone annoyed and I think that here we know most of that is crap, my intention was not bad, but the other people believe in what they want, fake or not...

But I agree with you, Leo was a wild guy in his past, today seems he's not anymore!

Hi everybody

It's along time that I don't post anything on the forum because I was too busy... This last days I read artciles about bar and leo what's new about them in a french magazine they that there are troubles in their relationship after their trio in Paris just because Bar stay in NY and leo don't stay with her and went to LA even if he has nothing to do their he doesn't work now. So waht about these two eveything is ok or not?

I have also another question if somebody know where bar stays when she is in NY in Leo apartement or in the hotel

I agree fash! I highly doubt he date all those woman!

Hi Calista! Seems everything okay in their relationship, just they both seem so busy! But we just got sighitngs of them in NY about 2 weeks ago.

And thanks for the pics Barbie!

I can't see Leo staring in this, just meerly attatched, but I think he will produce!

EXCLUSIVE: Paul Greengrass will push back for at least a year his Martin Luther King Jr assassination film Memphis. I'm told he's now looking at several projects to do next, and the front-runner is The Deep Blue Good-by, one of the John D. MacDonald series of novels with character Travis McGee. It's being put together at 20th Century Fox with Appian Way partners Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson-Killoran, who are producing with Amy Robinson and Peter Chernin. Dana Stevens and Kario Salem wrote the script. The project has been developed as a potential star vehicle for DiCaprio and perhaps the start of a franchise.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/paul-green...vis-mcgee-next/