Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

today I saw a huge billboard of Leo for TAGHeuer in Tbilisi when I was in the car and stopped for traffic light, I couldn't take a photo,cuz when I saw the billboard, the green light just turned on and I had to go,but I was so excited! :D

they used this photo for billboard

thanks to leonardodicapriofan.com!

tag-heuer_ads_003.jpg

Yeah, I agree in both ways. At times I feel like he doesn't need to go to such extremes to avoid them, and at other times I feel like they are being so intrusive and annoying.

Like look at this video of Leo and Kevin Connally leaving a club back in 2007. I mean look how they are taunting him and calling him and ass?

Leo and Lucas at Coachella yesterday! I am sure they had a fun time for Lucas's birthday!

Leonardo DiCaprio tries to be as inconspicuous as possible at Day 2 of the 2011 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, but there’s no mistaking that baby face. Even with a baseball cap covering half of his face and it being nighttime, your grandmother would be able to identify him.

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2011/04/17/2011-...rce=twitterfeed

0.jpg

More pics here! Leos looking pretty good!

Leonardo DiCaprio and best bud Lukas Haas take in the scene at Coachella Music Festival on Saturday (April 16) in Indio, Calif.

The 36-year-old actor wore a Beastie Boys shirt to the star studded music fest.

Leo also was spotted making a phone call as he checked out the first day of performances during Coachella.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/04/17/le..._medium=twitter

I love with beard, I think he looks sexy! But I also love his baby face...

And thanks for the pics, kat! He looks so cute, but I think he could smile more times, seems like sometimes he's not comfrotable to be in public!

+1 I like him scruffy :drool: