Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo is going to be honored with Horatio Alger of Distinguished Americans award, along with 11 others! :clap:

WASHINGTON, D.C. – November 29, 2010 – The board of directors of the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans, Inc., is pleased to announce the Horatio Alger Award Recipients for 2011.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Golden Globe® Winning ActorFrederic V. Malek, Founder and Chairman, Thayer Capital PartnersHarry S. Patten, Founder, Chairman and CEO, National Land Partners, ]LLC and Inland ManagementJosue “Joe” Robles, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, ]United Services Automobile Association (USAA)James E. “Jim” Rohr, Chairman and CEO, PNC Financial Services Group (PNC Bank)

It will take place April 7-9, 2011.

http://www.horatioalger.org/news/2011.cfm

movie producer Jerry Weintraub talking about wanting to work with leo...

As for the actors that got away from him, that he wanted to work with? "There are two stars that I haven't tried to get them. But then, I would love to work with. And that's [Leonardo] DiCaprio and Johnny Depp. I haven't worked with either one of them. And I love them both. I think they are both brilliant," says Jerry Weintraub.

http://www.hollywoodnews.com/2011/04/04/ho...ooney-and-more/

Fash and Barbie: The commercial was just going to shot Monday and Tuesday. I wonder what if Leo and Bar will do something romantic Wensday?! :blush:

And thanks Palmina for that extremely HOT pics of Leo :drool: So casual yet so sexy.... :wub: :drool:

Can't believe what people are making up to get some attention... <_<

Totally lovable (but totally slutty) King Schlong is a heartbreaker on so many levels, certain Hollywood women are now discovering. Not only has King stepped out on his current super-hot GF (many times), turns out he’s also been rather adept at stepping out on the whole female race!

Here’s what went down just this week:

Schlong’s never been any good at keeping that extremely popular salami of his zipped up, this is a well-known, barely kept Hollywood secret. No surprise there.

But what was a shocker for one of King’s avid, young and lusting female fans was the following:

Gorgeous Hollywood insider babe was talking to veteran Hollywood producer gal. “I just love King,” she breathlessly confessed to the older woman, “and he’s all man. That’s what I love about him the most. Such a stud.”

“Uh, honey,” replied the more seasoned broad, who has worked with King in the past on one of his many A-list projects, “he’s not exactly the man you think he is.”

“What…what do you mean?” asked the younger T-town gal, who feared the worst (she considered), and pretty much got it.

“A few years ago, I walked in on King and [fellow A-list movie heartthrob], and they were just going at it in bed. So, look, he may be all man, but he doesn’t mind sharing it with another man, get it?”

“No!” screamed the frightened woman, as if a man who sleeps with other men in Tinseltown is some kind of anomaly, far from it! “He’s not…not gay, is he?”

“No, he’s not gay gay,” answered the producer-type, who was almost pitifully laughing at her dejected colleague. “But he sleeps with guys when he feels like it. Just don’t think he’s felt like in a while!”

The broken King fan was feeling a little better after hearing this news but, we gotta say we just don’t get this hypocritical BS.

Why is it when women like Angelina Jolie say they’ve slept with other women, men think it’s hot as hell, but when women hear it about men who have done the same with their own sex, they get all grossed out?

Totally sexist. Aren’t women supposed to be the more evolved sex, anyway?

It Ain’t: Chris O’Donnell, Christian Bale, Matthew McConaughey

The Gossip Wrap-Up! Guess: Leonardo DiCaprio

And antoher one by E!

Oh King Schlong! How happy you're about to make many of your groupies all over the world, when they find out that high profile relationship you're in don't mean a thang.

See, King is king for a reason. He's charming, knows how to command a room, and is good looking in that yeah, I know I'm the s--t kind of way.

So, it only makes sense he found an equally yummy counterpart whom he has flaunted all over the world.

But does she know where her man's penis plays when she's away?

TWITTER: Follow Ted

Lots of places, really, but one girl she might be super pissed about her man shagging is a well-known L.A. party chick who has bedded the likes of one Shafterella Shoshtein's boy bitches, Super Duper-Cooper, and the bisexual star who gave Crescent Kumquat herpes.

Don't you just love the one degree of Blind Vice separation in this town?

Anyhoo, party honey was pulling her phone out and showing all kinds of dirty texts that King Schlong was sending her while he was supposedly with his pretty babe.

"She's so stupid," quipped the preening slut about King's main gal. "He cheats on her all the time. But he's good in bed and hot, so I don't feel bad about it."

It's true, King Schlong has his moniker for a reason. He's quite royally equipped.

And it's only a matter of time before that gorgeous babe of his catches him putting his jewels where they don't belong—and calls it off.

Clearly, it's what the eternal bachelor is aiming for..

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_t...keep_it_in.html

I don't really understand this article. So is this about Leo cheating or something? I can't really understand it. But from what I saw, the article seems to be more stupid rumors, and its by that Ted guy on Eonline, who has very bizzare stories . :( :angry:

wijn: I agree with you, that's all made up, people loves to appear through other people's fame, this is so disgusting to read even that I have sure it's all made up! Also this is the type of rumor that haters on JJ would believe! I wonder how they know all this, stupid people!

How does Ted C. still have a job with his terrible blind items and stupid nick names.

Does that conversation between the two women actually sound like something that would occur in reality!

Its only a stupid game, and a lot of actors really fit with the BI.

An article said the commercial shoot was only Monday and Tuesday, but more pics of him shooting on Wensday April 6

I guess they had to finish shooting it!

Here: http://dicapriophotos.com/thumbnails.php?album=1873

And more pics of Leo filming today here: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/vxCnCx5rARw...isement+outside

He looks so handsome in this shoot :wub: That tux on him is just dreamy..... :blush: