Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

simplyleo already has so many HQs of commercial shooting :ddr:

April 4 - Leo shooting a commercial in Paris for a chinese mobile phone company - Set 1 >>> http://dicapriophotos.com/thumbnails.php?album=1868

and one more

April 4 - Leo shooting a commercial in Paris for a chinese mobile phone company - Set 2 >>> http://dicapriophotos.com/thumbnails.php?album=1869

kat: I felt the same way about Inception, shooting in Paris, the same kind of clothes and hair! omg, this pic of Leo with the towel in his head is so cute, his face is so sweet and seems that the shoot stoped all that street, I would love to be there!

Guess how much I envy this woman? A LOT...

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Leonardo+DiCa...ial/uZysDrgO4qU

Also I would like to know what's the thing with that woman in a motorcycle passing by Leo's side, I'am so curious to see this commercial, seems very interesting!

Interesting article

The 10 Greatest Director & Muse Relationships

06. LEONARDO DICAPRIO & MARTIN SCORSESE

Just as the muse partnership between Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese had seemingly run out of stories to tell with each other, up stepped the boy who was not yet a man, Leonardo DiCaprio. After a suspicious start in Scorsese’s years in the making epic Gangs of New York (2002) where Leo looked terribly inept up against Daniel Day-Lewis (though who wouldn’t be?), Scorsese quickly realised that there was more to this boyishly handsome hearthrob than the big blockbusters he has done previously with Romeo & Juliet, Titanic and The Three Musketeers.

Beginning with his portrait of the many lives of Howard Hughes in The Aviator (2004) which pushed DiCaprio emotionally further than any dramatic material he had done previously (though Spielberg’s 2002 movie Catch Me If You Can really started the trend of the ‘adult’ DiCaprio), the actor was up to the challenge and gave Scorsese a real leading man triumphant and a fascinating portrayal of an American icon. Scorsese knew he had found his De Niro for the next generation and he quickly made him the lead of his acting spectacular ensemble The Departed (2006) and he gave him back a performance reminiscent of De Niro at this peak.

The disturbing psychological thriller Shutter Island (2010) would follow, further cementing a friendship and creative muse relationship that has helped DiCaprio become the most interesting leading man of his generation and has given Scorsese a second wind. Without DiCaprio, would his films over the past ten years be as interesting?

source: http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/features/t...p#ixzz1IenVX4Hc

A new review of Hoover. Once again really nice words about the movie and Leo! :clap:

In the midst of an extensive sizzle reel promoting Warner Bros.’ upcoming slate of films, a small bit of J. Edgar was put on display. It was a simple scene – DiCaprio as Hoover giving an impassioned speech to Congress. It was a single shot, slowly rising and approaching DiCaprio. Yet, in all this simplicity was evidence that DiCaprio has completely embodied the enigmatic FBI Director in what might be Clint Eastwood’s best film in some time.

That’s quite a lot to say after only seeing 30 seconds, and it is meant to be taken with a grain of salt. Unforgiven is a true classic and Million Dollar Baby did win Best Picture, but few characters are so wonderfully engaging as J. Edgar Hoover. The charismatic character exudes an intensity few figures in history can challenge. While much of his personal controversy came later in life, there is plenty to tackle in the early years.

More here: http://screenrant.com/leonardo-dicaprio-ho...d-mikee-109338/

Wow, thanks for the article Katchitup!

This is great oscar-news for, Leo

Everyone concidered Inception as a great movie, but it was more about the storyline and effects,

not that much about Leo's character, and I thinks thats a reason he was left out AGAIN

It sounds like that's not the case in Hoover

Yet, in all this simplicity was evidence that DiCaprio has completely embodied the enigmatic FBI Director in what might be Clint Eastwood’s best film in some time.

Million Dollar Baby did win Best Picture, but few characters are so wonderfully engaging as J. Edgar Hoover. The charismatic character exudes an intensity few figures in history can challenge.

This sounds more like an oscar nomination :)