Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The REAL CHARACTERS made by Leo

Leo with Tobias Wolff (Leo's character) at the set of "This Boy's Life" (1993) Director: Michael Caton-Jones

Leo as Arthur Rimbaud in "Total Eclipse" (1995) Director: Agnieszka Holland

Leo as Jim Carroll in "The Basketball Diaries" (1995) Director: Scott Kalvert

Leo as Frank Abignale in "Catch Me if you Can" (2002) Director: Steven Spielberg

Leo as Howard Hughes in "The Aviator" (2004) Director: Martin Scorsese

Leo as J.Edgar Hoover in "J.Edgar" (2012) Director: Clint Eastwood

Leo is to play H.H. Holmes in a upcoming movie called "The Devil in the White City" (2013) Director: unknown

pics from: leosfanforum.de

Leo with Tobas woolf.jpg real15ae0204ajpg.jpg real27421cb9bjpg.jpg frank from catch me.jpg real491729e16jpg.jpg real51923b97bjpg.jpg real6fb1dacd5jpg.jpg

Ed Westick impressed by DiCaprio

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/29625-ed...y-dicaprio.html

Ed Westwick says working with Leonardo DiCaprio when he was wearing a fat suit was “incredible”.

The actors both appear in J. Edgar Hoover biopic J. Edgar, which will focus on Hoover’s tumultuous career and rumoured private life as a homosexual and cross dresser. Leonardo is the lead character and has to be transformed for some scenes as the movie spans so many years.

Ed learnt a lot from working with the Hollywood star and says it’s something he will never forget.

“It was an amazing experience, it’s called J Edgar. I play a young FBI agent who has some dealings with Mr Hoover. [Leonardo’s] great. The film is very unique in the way it cover 40 years in his lifetime. When I was working with Leo it was incredible because he had a massive fat suit on and loads of make-up because he was supposed to be in his 60s but it was an absolutely amazing experience,” Ed enthused.

The film is directed by Clint Eastwood, who Ed calls a “legend”. He had to audition for his role, although he explained Clint doesn’t actually meet the people he is thinking of casting. Instead he asks them to send in tapes of themselves, which Ed was only too happy to do.

Ed is renowned for playing Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl, a part which has secured him female fans across the globe. He finds his sex symbol status strange, but isn’t complaining about it.

thanks sick for the gorgeous covers, and it's very interesting Leo's real characters, Leo don't look alike with any phisically I mean, but he did a great job in all of them, unless the ones we didn't saw yet... but I have sure he will be great!

And thanks a lot for the article kat! I'am really glad about what people that's working on J.Edgar are so impressed by Leo's performance, all saying the movie will be great, I'am just so excited. Also will be very different see Leo all characterized as an old fat Hoover, I mean this is great for Leo as an actor, this big change in his looks. I think with this movie Leo will prove even more to that people that still see him just as a hunk pretty guy that he is NOT in this business for fame or to show his beautiful blue eyes and pretty face, he have talent, he's a gifted actor and I guess some awards out there will regret some snubb...

welcome,girls! :wave:

agree you,Barbie,Leo doesn't look like his real characters physically but he did amazing job!

thank you,kat,for the article,I'm glad that all the actors respect Leo a lot and he's like an icon for young ones,he's their role-model and that's great!

can't wait to see Leo as an old and fat Hoover,and wanna see Leo and Ed together!