Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Can't believe Leo's 36 already!

Still making the Hot-guys list :yes:

haha so true! His beauty is timeless :)

Tonight on ABC they will have a special on the top romantic movies

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Best_F...ory?id=13184003

In the new PEOPLE they have the article about Titanic being the most romantic as you know but It's so cute in "People" magazine James Cameron's quote(its an old quote they used again) about when leo first came to meet him for Titanic..

"All the women in my office found an excuse to be at the meeting. Even the head of accounting. "

welcome girls! :wave:

Leo by Greg Gorman 1994

post-42076-0-1446084880-7686_thumb.jpg

"He was one of my early muses. I've photographed him so much. He'd come into a shoot and wasn't afraid of showing his vulnerable side. He likes to play. He's very comfortable in front of a still camera."-Greg Gorman

NAVO: How about your top 3 favorite actors of all time?

GORMAN: 1. Leonardo DiCaprio, 2. John Hurt, and 3. Divine

The Man In The Iron Mask (1998/I) Photo by Greg Gorman

post-42076-0-1446084880-79485_thumb.jpg

NAVO: What is the top 5 favorite movie posters you've ever shot?

GORMAN: 1. Tootsie, 2. Pearl Harbor, 3. Man in Iron Mask, 4. King Arthur, and 5. Pirates of the Caribbean.

Toronto Film Sci-Fi Film Awards

Nominees Revealed for Canada's Annual Sci-Fi Film/TV Awards Oscar Winning Sci-Fi Hit "Inception" Leads Film Nominations

TORONTO, ONTARIO, FILM/TV AWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT--(Marketwire - March 22, 2011) -

The nominees for the fifth annual Constellation Awards were announced this weekend at a press conference held in Toronto. The Constellation Awards are presented annually to the actors, producers, and technical teams behind the best science fiction film and television productions of the year, with a focus on Canadian contributions to the genre.

In the film categories, Christopher Nolan's story of subconscious industrial espionage, "Inception", leads the nominations with six, including nods for stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Ellen Page. It is also up for "Best Film", "Best Overall Script", and "Best Technical Accomplishment" for its Oscar-winning special effects.

DiCaprio and Gordon-Levitt face stiff competition in the "Best Male Performance" category from 2009 Constellation Award winner Robert Downey Jr., reprising his winning role as Tony Stark in "Iron Man 2". Johnny Depp, Jeff Bridges, and Andrew Garfield round out the category with their genre turns in 2010.

The long-awaited "TRON: Legacy" scores second this year with four nominations, including a nod for Olivia Wilde in the "Best Female Performance" category. Wilde squares off against Emma Watson, another former Constellation Award winner who reprised her winning turn in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1". Other nominees in this category include Canadians Ellen Page ("Inception") and Sarah Polley ("Splice").

In the television categories, the Guelph-based web series "Mind's Eye" made a surprisingly strong showing, receiving four nominations including one for "Outstanding Canadian Contribution to Science Fiction Film or Television". But it is the British series "Doctor Who" that once again proved its popularity with the Canadian public, scoring a record nine nominations, including five in the television acting categories.

All Canadian science fiction fans are invited to vote from now until June 10th, 2011. Winners will be announced on July 16th at ceremonies held in Richmond Hill, Ontario.

/For further information: For more information about The Constellation Awards, please visit http://constellations.tcon.ca or email [email protected]//

Thanks for the quote fash. I envy the girls in the meeting! lol :laugh: I plan on watching the Best in Film tonight! And happy inception is nominated at the Toranto awards!

And thanks sick, seems like Greg Gorman really likes Leo!

I also love Leos Japenese commercials! :laugh: They're so funny!

I think he looked sooo sexy in them! :drool: I love his "The Beach" look he had at time :drool: :blush: