Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I don't know when this video occured but i personally have never seen it. I love how we can see leo's gorgeous smile in the reflection of the glass :wub: Sometimes i don't think leo is even really talking on the phone .. i think in this vid he's actually talking with Tobey while pretending to be on the phone. But who knows lol :laugh:

Your welcome Barbie and sick :flower:

there's been so many tweets about Leo shooting a film in Miami university. I didn't bring it up before because I thought it didn't seem right because he's been in LA and also because they mention Gosling and Clooney filming in the same place too. However, more and more tweets keep coming in about it. I'm sure atleast someone on here has noticed it too. I know Gosling and clooney are filming a movie together so I believe that... But maybe everyone is confused aboit Leo??????

Thanks for clearing it up Palmina! I am pretty sure I remember news about George Clooney directing a movie that was origonally supposed to star Leo, but he dropped out, and has cast Ryan Gosling. So I guess Leos still got some part in the movie producing it!

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/ame...ival-s-VIP-list

The brewery Brahma, which holds a box for its celebrity guests at Rio's Sambadrome - the purpose-built stadium where the city's samba schools compete during Carnival each year - said the former star of Baywatch has already confirmed her presence and is to join British actor Jude Law and US hip-hop musician Will.i.Am.

The Brazilian daily O Globo reported Tuesday that another local brewery, Devassa, had invited Leonardo DiCaprio to its box at the Sambadrome, though the US actor was yet to confirm attendance. The Rio Carnival's celebrity list could feature more stars, and Devassa has reportedly invited Hollywood stars like Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore and Nicole Kidman.

I hope Leo find time in his schedual to go! I am sure he hasn't confirmed attendance because he may be busy, and wants to wait.

Bacause it looks like alot of his friends are going!

Barbie Was this the article with Bar you were referring to? I'm reading other news from last year and leo was invited to attend last year as well.... however i think it was the time when he and Bar were in Germany (Shutter Island promo) so i guess they couldn't go then..

Oh and you mentioned how if they go that there will probably be pics..... how are the paparazzi in Brasil? :)

http://www.portalrg.com.br/noticia/rio-car...prio-62474.html

Yeah If Leo gos, I hope he will bring Bar! Barbie, I am also curious about the paparazzi in Brazil :)

I wonder what the pic of Leo and Bar in the month of March will be. I have noticed there is one set of pics of Leo and Bar each month! (rarely if theres not, we get lots of sightings!

Thanks for clearing it up Palmina! I am pretty sure I remember news about George Clooney directing a movie that was origonally supposed to star Leo, but he dropped out, and has cast Ryan Gosling. So I guess Leos still got some part in the movie producing it!

-More about Leo in Miami: Haven’t been on much. I’ve been loaded with homework and everything. Something really neat that’s happening, is the Ides of March is being filmed here at Miami! George Clooney is here, as (I’m told) is Leonardo DiCaprio. This is some pretty legit stuff here.

Ides of March is the movie Leo is producing.

Just realized Miami university is not even in Miami... It's in Oxford, Ohio.

Just waiting for someone who actually saw Leo in person but maybe he's there. I'm just not convinced yet..

It just seems odd since Leo is busy with a movie he's actually starring in but maybe he has a break filming Hoover... I haven't heard anything recently about Hoover..

answering your questions fashiondream and kat: I wouldn't say that the paps in Brazil are like in US, but I would say that the paps in Rio are like in Hollywood because Rio de Janeiro is where almost all the famous Brazilians live, so Rio is always full of paps, even more on the Carnival, that always a lot of famous people everywhere and a lot of international celebritites too... So you can expect for sure if Leo come to Rio, will have pics, even more because the place he will be to see the parades it's open, off course it's a VIP area protected with glass but have press there and paps could make pics from the ground to the high and he could be easily caught, tv programs and reporters, it's a place full of press to say the truth, professional photographers and this kind of things as I know! I HOPE HE COMES... WITH BAR!

and yeah, fashiondream, that was the article I said, I knew that Leo was invited last year too, but he was busy!

yeah, I think it have a lot of press because when I saw the carnival on tv, it always have reporters making interviews with the famous people, you know? But I'am not sure about this one Leo could be, so I can't say certainly that will have so much pics or something. But I think if he comes will be very hard to make a discreet appearance since it's a very public place, even that he hates to being caught by paps Leo will have to deal with this because probably, (almost sure) will have press and if he comes with Bar they will try to make pics and videos of them together, this is a fact!

You know I respect Leo and Bar's privace but I would love to see some more cute and intimate moments of them, would be so lovely! :heart:

Thanks for the explanation Barbie! So the paps are like in the U.S. Not really Leos thing, but maybe he won't care and just wants to have fun if he goes. And I agree with you Barbie! I would love to see more intamite moments of the two! :wub:

Thanks for all the news everyone!!

I'm going to Tenerife for vacation for 7 days so I won't be able to read the forums.. :(

But I will miss you all and hope you guys have a great holiday!! :wub:

(don't know if there holidays at this time outside Holland, but anyway ;) )

p.s. Wish I was going to Cabo or Rio...

maybe I would spot LeoBardo :p

:grouphug:

yes, kat! I think that if he comes it's better he forget the paps and enjoy the moment, it's just ignore and be happy! Because sometimes I think mostly when Leo is in vacations he seems like he's worried if there will have paps, but I know he enjoy his time with Bar and try his best not to be caught and lately they're get very good to avoid the paps, but in Rio I think will be very hard to escape from the public eye. I hope if he comes that he don't care like you said and have fun, because this is the spirit of Carnival, just enjoy, have fun, have good moments to share with the people you like and be happy!

here in Brazil is Hollydays too, five days of Carnival, starts this weekend!

Enjoy your holidays Wijin hope you have a blast !!!!!!!

Ya that's true Barbie and kat about him just letting go and having fun. Leo has said himself how he doesn't let fame stop him from doing what he wants to do, he does what he wants. So if he wants to go to Rio then he'll go I guess. However, I think paps still have an influence on him though because in one vid I saw there were paps waiting at the top of the stairs for him and Leo completely turned around and left. I wish he wouldn't get all worked up over paps. Sometimes it looks weird like when he's driving and He has his head all twisted... It looks so unsafe. but I really do love that he is not an attention starved celeb, that's part of the reason I like him so much. :)

we never really see pap pics of Leo anymore. Not just with Bar but with anyone. It's been sooooo long that we've seen pics of him with his mom.... We never see pics of him with Lukas Haas really either... Or Kevin Connolly. It's all just sightings we have. So definately Leo has figured out a better way or maybe the paps realize it's not worth it to follow Leo because he always hides his face. Something is different though :)