Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

lol thanks Palmina :hug:. This video seems to be all over lol. Leo sure is a talented actor! :yes:

Palmina what's your fav leo freak out in the clip??? :)

True! the people is amazed with his acting and with his performances, the comments about the video are so so so positive :ddr:

My favorite Leo "freak out" ... What's Eating Gilbert Grape or The Departed.... but i am in love with Leo-Marion in Inception.

YA it's nice to know they can see his talent.. at first i was worried that there would be a whole lot of people insulting him.

I like The Departed too... I like the Aviator one too.. very freaky lol. I think he did an awesome job with The Basketball Diaries withdrawl scene, very realistic!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/01/19/hoover-b...ood-josh-lucas/

Clint Eastwood's Hoover biopic: Most handsome male cast ever?

J. Edgar, the Clint Eastwood-directed Hoover biopic, the film is shaping up to be the most handsome movie of all time. In the film, Lucas would play aviator Charles Lindbergh alongside Leonardo DiCaprio as the titular character, Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick as the clean-cut Agent Smith, and The Social Network‘s Winklevoss wonder Armie Hammer as Hoover’s supposed secret lover Clyde Tolson. Mr. Eastwood, this is how you get movie attendance up!

If you break it down, I’d like to think each offers varying degrees of attractiveness: Lucas offers the rugged, boy-next-door look; DiCaprio, the mega movie star aura; Westwick, the smoldering, brooding stare; and Hammer, the squeaky-clean good looks that we got a double dose of in The Social Network.

Hoover was a very fat ugly man, he was a bulldog-faced. The transformation of Leo is going to be awesome ... the makeup department will work hard :laugh:

-January 18: Leo in NY ;) enjoying Prince concert after party.

Join the party

Prince tipped off everybody at Madison Square Garden, including Madonna, Donald Trump, Jimmy Fallon and Leighton Meester, to a party after his concert Tuesday night. Before his last number, the rocker dismissed his backup vocalists and dancers from the stage, saying, "You all go to the after-party at The Darby. I'll handle this last song!" The Purple One eventually turned up at midnight at the hot spot packed with Jay-Z, Leonardo DiCaprio, Questlove, Mos Def and Casey Affleck. Prince played keyboard with his opening band, Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, before he left at about 3:30 a.m.

source: link

Kameny visited by DiCaprio, Dustin Lance Black

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and award-winning screen writer Dustin Lance Black visited pioneering gay activist Frank Kameny Tuesday at Kameny’s Washington, D.C. home to talk about the FBI for the upcoming film “J. Edgar,” a dramatized biography of founding FBI director J. Edgar Hoover.

The one-hour visit was arranged by Richard Socarides, the gay former Clinton administration official who later worked for a Hollywood film studio, according to sources familiar with the visit. Socarides currently serves as head of the LGBT advocacy group Equality Matters.

DiCaprio and Black sought Kameny’s insight on the chilling atmosphere of the 1950s and 1960s in Washington for gays and others who often were targets of Hoover’s FBI, reported film industry blog Band of Thebes, which was the first to break the story of the DiCaprio-Black visit with Kameny.

Kameny founded the Mattachine Society of Washington in the early 1960s, D.C.’s first gay organization. He told the Washington Blade in interviews that the FBI and D.C. police closely monitored the group and sent “plants” and undercover investigators to attend its meetings.

DiCaprio has been selected to star as Hoover in “J. Edgar,” which is being directed by Clint Eastwood and produced by Warner Brothers. Black, nationally acclaimed for writing the script for “Milk,” the film about San Francisco gay rights leader Harvey Milk, wrote the script for “J. Edgar.” Its release is projected for 2012.

Black, who is gay, has yet to disclose any details of the script or story line for the film. But the Band of Thebes blog reports that Armie Hammer, who stars in the film “Social Network,” will play the character Clyde Tolson, Hoover’s right-hand man at the FBI and the notorious FBI director’s rumored lover. Actress Judi Dench has been tapped to star as Hoover’s mother.

It could not be immediately confirmed whether Kameny told DiCaprio and Black about his own extraordinary encounter with the FBI and Hoover in the early 1960s, which the Blade reported 20 years later in a 1980s interview with Kameny.

As head of the Mattachine Society, Kameny told of how an FBI agent contacted him by phone and requested a meeting with the gay activist to discuss an important matter. Not knowing whether he would be arrested for some unspecified charge related to homosexuality, Kameny said he agreed to the meeting with great trepidation.

Upon arriving at the designated location, he was greeted politely by two FBI agents. To his amazement, one of the agents informed him that Hoover would very much like to be removed from the Mattachine Society’s mailing list, through which the group’s newsletter was being regularly mailed to Hoover at FBI headquarters in Washington.

Kameny said the group sent the newsletter to nearly all high-level public officials in Washington, including members of Congress, the White House, Pentagon, Justice Department and other federal officials and agencies.

To the dismay of the agents, Kameny said he told them he could not make any decision on the matter without first consulting the Mattachine board of directors. He said he and the group, after conferring over the matter, agreed that they would not remove Hoover from their mailing list unless he agreed to certain conditions, including a written promise to end all FBI investigations and surveillance of law-abiding homosexual organizations and gay people.

As Kameny tells it, a startled FBI agent who was informed by Kameny of the conditions for removing Hoover from the Mattachine mailing list said he would have to report to his superiors before responding. A short time later, Kameny said the agent told him neither Hoover nor the FBI could agree to the conditions.

As a result, the Mattachine Society continued to mail Hoover its newsletter, Kameny said.

In an extraordinary turn of events, Kameny said a small gay organization appeared to have turned the tables on Hoover, who was known to keep lists of citizens of all stripes he believed to be subversives, by putting him on a “gay” list

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2011/01/20/...in-lance-black/

Thanks Katchitup for the compliment :flower:

http://www.muveez.com/galleries/799/20/hol...icaprio#gallery

I personally love when he does ads... plus for TAG Heure he did it as part of an environmental cause... he has good reasonings for what he choses to do :) Plus of course he looks smoking hot in the ad.

Why that article calls this photoshoot embarrassing? I really don't understand...

Thanks Katchitup for the compliment :flower:

http://www.muveez.com/galleries/799/20/hol...icaprio#gallery

I personally love when he does ads... plus for TAG Heure he did it as part of an environmental cause... he has good reasonings for what he choses to do :) Plus of course he looks smoking hot in the ad.

Why that article calls this photoshoot embarrassing? I really don't understand...

I have no idea. I think his Tag Huer shots are so :drool:

Leo and Demi moore (1997) found these pics, they very dated breifly

one more that I found in my folder

post-42076-0-1446083259-05584_thumb.jpg

it's funny,but I've never noticed she was Demi :D I thought Leo was there with some of his friend,with boy :D :D

anyone know,how long they dated ??? Demi is older than Leo,why the hell he need her :D :D

and if anyone of you has the pap fotoes of Leo and Kristin,please post :)

thanks kat

somehow I don't like her :p she looks more older than Leo,but they are the same age,weird

I didn't know that fact about her

In the movie "What Women Want", starring Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt, a large photo of Kristen was prominently shown in a couple of scenes. Kristen is wearing a black dress and a long white coat in the photo.

Lara_lv

thanks for this tweet,I came in to post exactly that one :D

Finally it started,can't wait :clap: