Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

cute vid of leo and bar leaving my studio. Bar has her arm around leo they look so happy and in love. i'm a big leo fan and i'm happy he's found that special girl :heart:

`they look so happy and in love`? Really? Are you really this delusional? :banghead: She is drunk and Leo seems like a jerk on that video but whatever you say...

Lerman "flattered" by DiCaprio comparison

Monday, July 5 2010, 7:59am EDT

By Lara Martin, News Editor

Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief star Logan Lerman has said that he is "flattered" by comparisons to Leonardo DiCaprio.

The actor - who plays the title character in the action movie - told Live From Studio Five that he was honoured to be likened to a young DiCaprio by the film's director Chris Columbus.

"That's very nice of him. It's just really flattering to hear that," he said. "I'm a huge fan and I really idolise directors, and someone like Chris Columbus is someone I really idolise, so to hear something like that from someone I respect so much is just the biggest compliment."

http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a23...comparison.html

(so Rupert is not the next Dicaprio lol)

Contradicting Report, Scorsese Says He Hasn’t Seen ‘Harry Potter’ Movies

By DAVE ITZKOFF

Ben Stansall/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

Rupert Grint plays Ron Weasley in the “Harry Potter” films.There’s hardly an actor working today who wouldn’t sell his soul to Lord Voldemort for an enthusiastic endorsement from Martin Scorsese. Alas, that director’s apparent praise for a star of the “Harry Potter” film franchise has disappeared in a puff of smoke after Mr. Scorsese said he hadn’t seen any of those movies.

In a widely disseminated report published in the British newspaper The Sun, Mr. Scorsese, the maker of “Taxi Driver” and “Raging Bull,” was to have said he hoped to find a role for Rupert Grint, the 21-year-old actor who plays Ron Weasley in the Potter films.

“I would be interested in working with him,” Mr. Scorsese was quoted as saying. “I would have no issues in casting him as a gangster, he is a very talented young man.” The Sun report also quoted Mr. Scorsese as favorably comparing Mr. Grint to Leonardo DiCaprio, who starred in Mr. Scorsese’s films “The Departed” and “Shutter Island,” among others.

But in a statement on Tuesday, Mr. Scorsese wrote, “With respect to the Harry Potter films, regrettably I’ve never seen them and therefore am not able to discuss them or the performances of the talent in them in any way.”

A call to a telephone number listed for The Sun at its Web site went unanswered on Tuesday morning, and an e-mail request for comment did not immediately yield a reply.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/...-potter-movies/

It was a sports photo made in paparazzo heaven - Leonardo DiCaprio and Mick Jagger, taking in some world cup soccer. Then Leo picked up the vuvuzela. (via Socialite Life)

Sitting near the Rolling Stones star for the Germany-Argentina game on Saturday, or should we say 4-0 rout, DiCaprio was seen blaring away on his own red horn. Obviously from the photo, despite their irritating sound on TV broadcasts, the vuvuzelas must be awful fun to use when caught up in the moment.

What was a little less obvious from field reports, however, was who DiCaprio was rooting for (or is it distract)? Was he sticking with

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/07/06/world-...r#ixzz0svDhdLau

nice article

http://nymag.com/movies/features/67013/

thnks alot for posting those pictures thnks for answering my question. Leo is so adorable and i love those pics with Bar they look so in love :heart: Also thanks for all the news Fashion dream :wub: :p :)

Leonardo is really on a roll!!! i'm very happy with all the good reviews. There is also a game today i think i wonder if he's going?/

As im looking at the pictures i really see that Leo looks way more like his mom than his dad. HE looks nothing like his dad i bet when he was younger people were surprised that they were father and son because leo had very light blonde hair and blue eyes whereas his dad has dark features. I don't even think Leo looks italian lol. Also his nose is very different from both of his parents... i would love to see pics of some of his other relatives. It's strange how genetics work sometimes lol

tHE picture of leo and bar wearing white shirts/ bar holding leo's arm i have never seen before so thanks

no problem :wave:

ps. i just have to say it's funny The Sun is backing up their story when they are known to publish complete made up nonsense in the past lol. Like anyone will take The Sun's word over this new revelation. I think the use of the word "bad ass" made me question the Sun's article because it doesn't sound like something Scorsese would say lol. And why all of a sudden would he start talking about Rupert he's not one to do that sort of thing in my opinion..

And the following is a comment from someone on imdb before this new article proved it was false. I totally agrree with them:

"I hope so badly this is true, but I'd sleep easier if ICM or someone could somehow get confirmation of it. The Sun has made things up about Rupert before, and it's not fair that we should get excited about the possibility of our boy working with the great Marty only to find out it was just The Sun making things up. I hate to say this, I hate it, but why is the article just about that? Usually when an article focuses on just one little part of an interview like that, it's because they're taking a small part of an interview that was published in full elsewhere. If The Sun is the original source, that means they conducted the interview, right? Where's the rest of the interview? You don't land an interview with Scorsese and only report one thing he says. And where's the picture of him to prove they talked to him in person? And where was the interview conducted? Did they catch up with him at a film festival or premiere and only had a few minutes to talk to him? If, presumably, they only had a few minutes, what one question were they so eager to ask him that would have prompted him to talk about Rupert? "

Thankyou so much FashionDream for all photos! Leo was such a pretty boy back then lol. It's good to see all grown up and mature now and having an awesome career that just keeps getting better and better!!!!!!!!

Agree with your comments about Scorsese and Rupert and that IMDB poster is very right lol. It must have been so disapointing for the Rupert fans to learn the story was false.

And OMG if you post here I will definately post too I love your comments (you are my fav) I used to visit another Leo forum but I miss the fan chat. They just post stuff but thereis no interesting discussions lol.

Fashiondream,

Please STOP posting information about the PRIVATE life of Leonardo DiCaprio - it is just that - private.

I think its rather disrespectful towards somebody, who only wants to be recognized as a good actor and is well known for being very private and down-to-earth guy. This thread is contentrating on his professional biography - he is one of the most talented and productive actors out there. I think the least we could do is keep his wish and not be some kind of crazy stalking fans, posting the exact paps pictures and gossips he is trying to avoid so hard.

Don't you think,t hat he and Bar will be more happy if people like you leave them alone?

whoa those twitter sightings are so accurate. Leo is in London i love those photos from the photocall. Thanks FashionDream :p I bet Bar is there too :heart: Can't wait for more pictures!!

Yes you are right that person never posted here before but they just joined to tell you that. Just ignore them :yuckky: