Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey people i'm new here.I wanna ask you something, i don't know is this the place.But who you think is better Tom Brady or Leo ?? And not better for Gisele ! Just who you like more ?I'm just curios :blush:

p.s. sorry my english is not the best....and if this is not the right place for this subject, like i said i'm new :blush: ;)

Hey people i'm new here.I wanna ask you something, i don't know is this the place.But who you think is better Tom Brady or Leo ?? And not better for Gisele ! Just who you like more ?I'm just curios :blush:

p.s. sorry my english is not the best....and if this is not the right place for this subject, like i said i'm new :blush: ;)

Leonardo DiCaprio :wave:

Tom.. I love Leo, but she looks better with Tom :heart:

with all respect for you plus-me, but I really don't want to see nothing about this guy Tom here in LEO'S thread! :yuckky: because here I want to see things about Leo and who is related to him, not this one who has nothing with him, he's gisele's hub and gisele it's Leo's past, Leo's not with her more than 4 years so please let's take this subject to the past. I had affection for Leo and Gisele as a couple, I think they were cute and happy, but now I really don't care with whom Gisele is better, she choose to be with another man, not with Leo, so it's her subject, not ours!!! <_<

Plus-me, I like you and I know you new here, but please I don't don't want to see this guy's name here again, I just want to know about Leo, you wanted to know and that's my opinion, sorry!

with all respect for you plus-me, but I really don't want to see nothing about this guy Tom here in LEO'S thread! :yuckky: because here I want to see things about Leo and who is related to him, not this one who has nothing with him, he's gisele's hub and gisele it's Leo's past, Leo's not with her more than 4 years so please let's take this subject to the past. I had affection for Leo and Gisele as a couple, I think they were cute and happy, but now I really don't care with whom Gisele is better, she choose to be with another man, not with Leo, so it's her subject, not ours!!! <_<

Plus-me, I like you and I know you new here, but please I don't don't want to see this guy's name here again, I just want to know about Leo, you wanted to know and that's my opinion, sorry!

Thank you jenniferinacio but I didn't said nothing about Giselle's husband. It was NOT my question but my answer was- Leo DiCaprio.I love Leo... why should I be talking about her husband here??????

Thank you jenniferinacio but I didn't said nothing about Giselle's husband. It was NOT my question but my answer was- Leo DiCaprio.I love Leo... why should I be talking about her husband here??????

it's ok, but I just said that I don't want to see his name here and I understand what you mean, of course it's Leo becuase I really don't care for this other guy, that's all! ok? :wave: :blush:

Photo of DiCaprio signed elephant

21mhmc6.png

thanks 2 candy 4 da pic!

Celebs raise money for AIDS orphans...

What do Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, Scarlett Johansson, Alicia Keys, Jessica Simpson and other stars all have in common? They've all given their autographs to help raise awareness and funds for the estimated 15 million children who have lost someone to AIDS around the world. Fans can bid on collectible elephant models by Project Zambi signed by the stars, (ebay.com/projectzambi) and all money raised from the elephants will be donated to the organization of the celebrity's choice that supports children orphaned by AIDS in Africa.

The project starts Oct. 5 and ends Oct. 15.

The full list of celebs who've given their autograph to the cause includes: Jessica Biel, George Clooney, Glenn Close, Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi, Leonardo DiCaprio, Joely Fisher & Brad Garrett, Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli, Hugh Jackman, Scarlett Johansson, Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys, Heidi Klum, Kathy Najimy, Rhea Perlman & Danny DeVito, Graham Rahal, Susan Sarandon, Brooke Shields, Jessica Simpson, Willow Smith & Jaden Smith, Taylor Swift, James Taylor, Justin Timberlake, Barbara Walters, Denzel Washington and Naomi Watts.

post-1306-1254974634_thumb.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio donates autograph

Leonardo DiCaprio's autograph is attracting the most bids in a charity autograph auction.

The Revolutionary Road star signed a one-of-a-kind elephant model for Project Zambi, to help raise awareness and funds for the estimated 15 million children who have lost someone to Aids around the world, and his elephant is getting the most bids, with 10 bids so far and the highest at 400 dollars.

George Clooney, Scarlett Johansson, Denzel Washington, Glenn Close, Hugh Jackman, Alicia Keys, Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel, Taylor Swift, Heidi Klum, Jessica Simpson, Naomi Watts and Will Smith's children - Willow and Jaden - have also signed the unique elephants.

Willow and Jaden Smith's elephant also seems to be popular, followed by Jessica Simpson, Hugh Jackman and Alicia Keys.

Fans can bid on collectible elephant models, which have been signed by the stars, on eBay between October 5 and 15, and all money raised will be donated to the organisation of the celebrity's choice that supports children orphaned by Aids in Africa.

thanks to shadi :wave: