Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I read that Leo has to lose weight for Inception until the end of this year, because of a fight scene, he has to lose 30 pounds... I think he looks great right now... but it's for the role, he have to look that he's emaciating and under pressure, I have sure he will get to lose weight for his character, he's passionate about his work and he will do what is need for the movie! ;)

I read that Leo has to lose weight for Inception until the end of this year, because of a fight scene, he has to lose 30 pounds... I think he looks great right now... but it's for the role, he have to look that he's emaciating and under pressure, I have sure he will get to lose weight for his character, he's passionate about his work and he will do what is need for the movie! ;)

The story is not true .

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio...in-big-fat-lie/

I didn`t believe the story at all. If something like that comes up before they start shooting Inception I would have given it some credit. It doesn`t really make sense to make him lose all that weight in the middle of the project since that would change his look a lot. And that`s a lot of weight to lose in a short period of time...

LEO GETS SOME LOVE FROM LEVITT

post-1306-1252042585_thumb.jpg

Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and a typically camera-shy Leonardo DiCaprio were snapped on the set of Christopher Nolan’s new film Inception in Los Angeles today (September 3).

After spending a few weeks in Paris and Morocco shooting some pivotal scenes, the trio are back in L.A. to complete filming the bulk of their upcoming science fiction flick.

And while they’ve yet to film any scenes together, Joseph is already singing the praise of co-star Leo. “I’ve looked up to Leonardo DiCaprio ever since I was very little,” he says. “He was an actor at a young age, always doing it with such integrity and sincerity.”

The 28-year-old actor adds: “So much of what happens in Hollywood is for all the wrong reasons. That guy does it because he loves it and believes in the art and the craft of it, which shows in his work and his choices. It’s something I have always aspired to and to get to work with him and be in scenes with him is really special.”

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/131105/leo-g...ove-from-levitt

Los Angeles, CA