Bellazon

Football

goose

Meanwhile, Big Sam has ripped up the Bolton pitch complaining that it was poor and it affected the way they played football. I don't really understand the problem considering the ball spends 90% of the time in the air when Bolton play :rofl:

and Capello is an ass and a half <_<

What did he do? :idk:

I'm no Madrid fan but I'm a Guti supporter. Apparently Guti hurt his ankle at training but Capello wouldn't let him get treatment and Guti started marching off the pitch. Capello was screaming and cursing at him and threatened not to play him (as if he ever does anyway <_<) Some nasty words came from Capello's side. He's such an ass. The man has no class or compassion. He tears down the dressing room spirit and morale all the time and plays crappy football. I hope Madrid sacks him soon...they've sacked a lot of managers and they don't need one that is classless and plays shitty football :mad:

What did he do? :idk:

I'm no Madrid fan but I'm a Guti supporter. Apparently Guti hurt his ankle at training but Capello wouldn't let him get treatment and Guti started marching off the pitch. Capello was screaming and cursing at him and threatened not to play him (as if he ever does anyway <_<) Some nasty words came from Capello's side. He's such an ass. The man has no class or compassion. He tears down the dressing room spirit and morale all the time and plays crappy football. I hope Madrid sacks him soon...they've sacked a lot of managers and they don't need one that is classless and plays shitty football :mad:

I don't like him too,but Capello has best results as a coach,and you must respect that :yes: :yes:

..........champ' titles are only counting in football,and he have them a lot.......

I don't like him too,but Capello has best results as a coach,and you must respect that :yes: :yes:

..........champ' titles are only counting in football,and he have them a lot.......

of course I respect him for his achievements as a coach, I just don't like his methods <_< I'd go so far as to say that I even like Mourinho more than him :|

of course I respect him for his achievements as a coach, I just don't like his methods <_< I'd go so far as to say that I even like Mourinho more than him :|

:rofl: :rofl: ...i like mourinho :yes:

He must be strict if he wants results,and Real(M) players are to Molly-Coddie :laugh: :laugh:

What's wrong with Lyon? :o oh right... Houllier :rofl: Who in their right mind would swap Carew for Baros? Houllier :cain:

They suceeded only because Le Guen left Houllier a fine team and system. The Essien and Diarra deals brought money (that thankfully he didn't spend) but now that he's tinkering with the system more and more and also trying his hand at the transfer market, expect Lyon to go down. right down. :|

Real lined up with Dutchman Ruud van Nistelrooy and Argentine Gonzalo Higuain up front whilst deploying Raul and Jose Antonio Reyes on the flanks.

There was again no place in the squad for David Beckham and when asked about him after the match Capello said: 'He has been here three years and results haven't been good. We are trying a new line up and waiting for important players to return.'

Why not pair Ruud and Raul with Reyes and Higuain on the wings in with a narrow attack accompanied by overlapping wingbacks? Higuain might not have the positional sense, but his physical attributes are well suited to playing there. He's faster than Raul it seems and a good dribbler. He can cut in and not cross it :idk:

and seriously, that is the worst excuse ever! Ronaldo was there all that time, so was Raul, Roberto Carlos, Salgado, Helguera, Casillas and Guti. I don't see all of them being frozen out. Nevermind that, they haven't had a vintage season by any means, how come he doesn't blame his involvement :whistle: