Bellazon

Football

goose

Thatcher's foul on Mendes (Man City vs Pompey)

:anger: There's no words to describe my hate for Thatcher. That shit could get you sent to jail and I hope he does get sent to jail for that!

He knocked Mendes out cold and then Mendes had an epileptic fit afterwards or something.

Get well soon Pedro :flower:

That's not the first time Thatcher, gave an elbow like that :o

Ferdinand got suspened for 6 monthes for taking a drug test a day late, while Thatcher might not get anything :no:

Yeh, I know about Thatcher's violent history :cry: He's a thug with no skill. Like Roy Keane but nowhere near as good.

On the other hand, the FA are about to charge him (not with anything big though) and Man City has internally suspended him for his actions. The FA also demoted the ref back to the Championship for failing to send him off :clap:

On the other hand, the FA are about to charge him (not with anything big though) and Man City has internally suspended him for his actions. The FA also demoted the ref back to the Championship for failing to send him off :clap:

:thumbsup:

Gianluca Zambrotta has come out blasting the Juve management, as he was set for a move to Milan, but the Juve management transfered him to Barca without letting him or his agent now <_<

Del Piero has come out blasting Capello, saying none of the Juve players like him, and that he could never create a team spirt like Lippi

any news about Davis Trezeguet? :(

As far as I know the Juve management won't sell him or Camornaesi :(

i hate camornesi a lot but damn his mother...hes a looker.

oh and credit to maggie for this..frederik ljungberg is going to be swedens new capt. for their national team...good move, bad move? i say good..hes had a lot of experience as a player..hes good at dealing with the media..and his face is encouragement enough for the team :ninja: lol