Bellazon

Football

goose

4 minutes left before we make it to the finale... i'm confident but stressing out soooo much at the same time :|

you are a football fan as well huh..yeah france was so great..the ref actually did something right...hopefully zidane will give one performance in the final worth remembering

4 minutes left before we make it to the finale... i'm confident but stressing out soooo much at the same time :|

you are a football fan as well huh..yeah france was so great..the ref actually did something right...hopefully zidane will give one performance in the final worth remembering

i'm not a football fan but i support my country :yes: :D and it did me proud so far :clap:

Italy-France in the final :woot:

I never would have thought France would have got to the final after here opening 2 games :o

But they do deserve it, Portugal really couldn't do anything with all there possesion

And why was Cristinao Ronaldo playing as a striker :idk:

I never would have thought France would have got to the final after here opening 2 games :o

But they do deserve it, Portugal really couldn't do anything with all there possesion

so by how many goals do you think Italy's gonna lose ?

so by how many goals do you think Italy's gonna lose ?

Honestly, even if I was not Italian, I would still think Italy would win :p :)

Probally 1-0 or 2-0

The Italian defence does not look like it will be scored on, and they have the firepower to put at least 1 by Barthez

How about you Taben, any predictions :)

people are telling me there's lots of partying going on. but I haven't heard that it's insane or anything. of course, if they win the final, people will go nuts.

I think it's going to be awfully tight. probably a shootout, unless the italians open it up. if france get an early one, it may be 3-2.

Totti and Pippo do abuse it but that's it :idk:

Gattuso is a bull when he's defending. He's a pansy when he gets a little tap on his legs while he's on the ball. Del Piero has boots without studs. I'm not impressed at all.

I don't see Perotta whinging though. Then again, I don't see him much at all <_<

Seriously, what's with soccer players and being little fairies? My friend complains as well about the slightest knocks as if they were life threatening. He also makes fancy shots that never go in and always tries to do something insanely difficult. I think he's contracted Arsenal-itis :o

Anyway, back on topic :ermm: Why do the players react to small things so much. They get up straight away after they reach the sidelines as well. If worst comes to worst they get some "magic spray" that let's them run around again. These guys are built :| It's funny none of this stuff happens when they start fighting :whistle:

[/rant]

let the diving competition commence!

(76th min, ball goes through the french box, and both Port. players just flop over. ugh)

Porto were disgraceful as well <_<

They really give Italy some competition.

Pity neither country has medals when it comes to diving at the Olympics :rofl:

you'll notice 1) the Canadian team isn't in the WC; 2) hockey players never, ever act like this. they don't even blink when they get an eye gouged out onto the ice. they have to be hauled off the bench by the militia, just to get stitches, then they high-tail it back to the game.

football's gotten to the point where if you don't act like a little wuss when another player is within shouting distance, you don't go very far.