Bellazon

Football

goose

Then it'll turn into hell after the 9th of July!

My annual 3 months of depression coincides with the end of the football season ;)

There there. Several smaller leagues kick off their seasons at the beginning or middle of August.

We have the A league here :shifty:

i wish this modern brazilian team was more like 1970's wc winners..damnnn now that is what i call a great bunch.

question...yeah pele is the supposedly the best player ever in football..but truth be told i find garrincha to be such an amazing player the best brazilian player there is..he is just i can't even explain to you in english words..just truely a master at handling a ball..he is the closest thing that perfects how someone should play football..he wasn't the highest scorer and he didn't need statistics to prove what a quality player he was..he just knew what to do with that ball..i guess you can say he is almost like a football prodigy lol..such a shame though..i wish i could meet him :cry:

A nation mourned when he died. I loved how he ran without the ball and dragged the defenders away.

I'd argue that Maradona was a better player than Pele in most regards as well. Then again I just watch compilation footage. I never got the chance to watch them play a whole season, but based on compilations and documentaries I think Maradona was the better player.

A nation mourned when he died. I loved how he ran without the ball and dragged the defenders away.

I'd argue that Maradona was a better player than Pele in most regards as well. Then again I just watch compilation footage. I never got the chance to watch them play a whole season, but based on compilations and documentaries I think Maradona was the better player.

maradona needs some rehab foreal! lol he has a strong record with him and substances..he is very good..his height scares me sometimes though lol..i wonder what he would look like next to crouch :rofl: no but he is known for a reason..some of the footage is very good

random but i am still grumpy about this footage i saw going back with teh cristiano ronaldo wayne rooney thing..refs again doing the worst job possible..its disgusting to look at c. ronaldo..i hope someone kill him lol not to that extent but really..he is in the english premiership is he crazy..are you crazy lol w/e justice shall be served..see how stubborn i am lol still can't get over this.