Bellazon

Football

goose

I think it's both. you have both who are world-famous elite players who think their way is the way to success... and then their teams have been so good and their stats so good, it's not wonder they feel like that. but when they play together, it's true Zizou is slower these days, and what's the point of a forward playing at a slow speed like that?

but even at Arsenal, I've seen Henry be frustrated with a slow pace of match. there was a CL match recently where he was bitching to Wenger every time he ran by him

Intelligence in a player is worth much more than physical attributes :yes: That is my belief. Of course its only true to a limited degree though, as witnessed in Luis Garcia. Smart little man, but can't pull off his tricks and passes :no:

If it's true that Henry gets bored easily, it'd be a pity. That means he'd never be able to play in Barca when they start slowing the play. Not that it matter anymore...

nice video..they have so many..Showing 1-20 of 6708 lol

oh and sympathy...my friend takes your signature as a joke..hes just jealous because ronaldinho would get his arse kicked by zidane on the field lol..hes another fan of the overrated brazilians..i am sorry that is how i feel about brazil right about now.